2013-09-10 12:46:35

I keep seeing an i frame thing with the following message:
Not Found
The requested URL /x2Kcm9Xd.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

anyone else seen this and what does it mean?
The Doctor.

My TARDIS: time and relative dimension in space machine.  its bigger. on the inside.  infinitely bigger on the inside.

2013-09-10 16:28:02

Where are you seeing this iframe?

Just myself, as usual.

2013-09-10 22:38:23

I see it as well, it sometimes, not always, but sometimes, appears in the main index of the forum.
Just above the main index, there is sometimes the iFrame, but again, as I have probably said for the 10000th time, it doesn't happen all the time.

2013-09-11 00:43:09

I have seen this too. Most often just after logging in, but not every time. Just here and there. I have no idea why it does that.

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

2013-09-11 18:06:16

Hmm, I'm afraid I'm having trouble replicating it, which should come as no surprise if it's random.

The only iframe I get to see is a Google ad frame (normally blocked by my plethora of web customisations) and then only when I'm not logged in. And, this same setup would presumably not be favourable to discovering the bug in future, specially if it's malicious.

Just myself, as usual.

2013-09-11 19:52:57

I don't know if this matters or not I've never had that problem when logging in from one of my Linux computers with Firefox. The only time it comes up is on Windows 7. So perhaps this is something that only effects Windows users?

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

2013-09-13 01:18:42

I've never seen this myself so it doesn't appear on xp, but it is possible it was to do with some cleanups of the scripting code which were taken care of recently. They're now finished so we'll see if it comes up again.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)