2013-08-17 17:14:13 (edited by harrylst 2013-08-17 17:18:54)

Hi,
I am trying to install sneller and I get this error:
The version of this file is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check
your computer's system information to see whether you need an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit)
version of the program, and then contact the software publisher.
Can someone help me?

I'd like to try out ratjeprak, since it was the inspiration/foundation whatever of audiogames.net. Is there a place I can play it? (I know there is no English version, I speak enough dutch) Thanks.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.

2013-08-17 20:10:42

Don't know why that's happening, mostly cause well it's a 16 bit app and most 16 bit apps do that just install drive for now and you should be fine installing that it worked on my windows 7 machine

2013-08-17 22:24:09

Moderation!

I  moved this  since as a game designed by Richard and  sander, questions about snella should be asked in this room of the forum, along with playcenter games etc.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-08-18 04:50:18

Woops. sorry. I just thought: general game discussion, talking about games, not new release, not off topic, belongs here. Sorry dark.

skype name: techluver
Feel free to add me.