2013-04-11 19:24:10

I want to play treasure hunt but I can't understand yet how I can do it. I Want to say that the link of playthrough of playthrough for this game is broken. Can Anybody help me in this question?

2013-04-11 22:51:53

Hi glamarama.

it was actually not a playthru, but just a review, ie, a short demonstration of the game with comments about it, recorded by philip bennifall, so I'm not sure if it would've helped if you were stuck with the game.

it used to be hosted on bpc programs own site, but it isn't anymore, indeed that link is about 10 years old and I have now removed it.

I suggest you ask your questions about the game on the forum since your far more likely to get an answer. If your really desperate to hear the review you could always E-mail bpc and see if munawar still has a copy.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-04-16 21:18:13

Hi dark.
It was also hosted on the old Main Menu archives of ACB radio, but I believe that they took those archives down. They were from like 2000 to 2008

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2013-04-17 12:47:31

Yep, that is true Briant. Luckily most of the game reviews there were recorded by kelly sepergia, and so could be replaced by the links he's still got on his own site.

it's a shame the archives got taken down though since there were some good reviews. I remember hearing the dynaman one particularly that was the impetus for me to go and try the game.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-04-18 01:07:43

yes, and there was also the full troopinum 2 review recorded buy jammin jerry. The bsc games.com one was a condensed version

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2013-04-18 14:51:27

Raul's site actualyl had a full version of the review that was done for Main Menu in stereo, and I still have that. For anyone who wants it, I also have the Treasure Hunt review, and could dropbox it.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2013-04-19 08:58:40

Haeden wrote:
. For anyone who wants it, I also have the Treasure Hunt review, and could dropbox it.

I want it. Dropbox If it is possible, please!

2013-04-19 14:06:17

No offense, but you might want to actually look at people's names; you definiely mispelled mine. And there is a quote lonk for that kind of thing anyway.
ANyway, I'll upload it this evening.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2013-04-19 14:36:22

I am sorry, Hayden!
I am russian and therefore confused two letters.
I'm ashamed and I will be careful!
Thank you!

2013-07-03 22:23:39

Hayden, upload it please, then if you want to save dropbox space you can tak it down when I get it and I can host it on bitcasa, I have 10 gigs on that plus 30 gigs on sugar sync once I figure out how to use that. That's enough space for me to keep it on there forever.