2013-05-17 23:22:50

This message appears on the homepage; the asterisks aren't part of it - I've used them to indicate the issues I noticed:

"AudioGames.net is a community portal for audio games: games based on sound. An audio game is a game that consists (only) of sound. Its *gamemechanics* are usually based on the *possibilites* of sound as well. Usually (but not always) audio games have only auditive (so no visual!) output. We think audio games have the *potentional* to be a genre on *its* own due to the immense undiscovered possibilities of sound. Audiogames.net aims to promote audio games and support and inform the audio game community. By providing a clear view on the audio game genre we also contribute to the evergrowing game industry that is only just now beginning to recognize some of the potentials of sound.
"

1. gamemecanics / game mechanics

2. possibilites / possibilities

3. potentional / potential

4. its / their (since it refers to "audio games" it should be plural, not singular)

smile

2013-07-01 12:12:50

Hi Joseph.

Remember, the welcome page was written by Richard Vantol, and English is not his first language. unfortunately it's not a part of the website I have the ability to access, so you'll need to address comments to Richard and Sander directly about saidd typos.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-07-01 15:08:18

Ok, I can do that.  I just figured that this was the place to post about it - thanks for the redirection :-)