2013-06-26 21:58:38 (edited by Ian Reed 2013-06-29 08:35:14)

Hello,

The download link for Tactical Battle is pointing to the 1.09 release which is pretty old now.
The latest version is 1.12.1.
To solve this problem in the future I've made a page on my site that will redirect to the latest version.  That way you can set the download link to this url and I can manage making sure it points to the latest version.

Here is the link:
http://BlindAudioGames.com/Pages/LatestTBDownload.html

I'd appreciate it if you could update it.

Thanks,
Ian Reed

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.
Try my free JGT addon, the easy way to play Japanese games in English.
Or try the free games I've created.

2013-06-29 08:34:19 (edited by Ian Reed 2013-06-29 08:36:15)

Hi, I hadn't heard back on this and the link has not changed.
I followed the "Report broken link or news to the moderators" link and it took me to the site and forum feedback forum which is why I started this thread.
I just didn't want this change request to go unnoticed.
Hope to hear from a moderator soon.
Thanks.
Ian Reed

~ Ian Reed
Visit BlindGamers.com to rate blind accessible games and see how others have rated them.

2013-06-30 19:20:41

Thank you for the post; it can get pretty hectic around here with so many things going on and I truly appreciate you calling this to our attention.  Your issue has been resolved and the link should work properly now.  I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2013-06-30 19:26:29

Hi Nocturnus,
Thanks so much for fixing the link.
I know my method of having each release have a new zip file name is unrealistic for people to keep updated.  This will be much better with the new link.
Thanks for updating it for me.

Ian Reed

~ Ian Reed