2007-08-09 00:40:58

After many long hours of thought, I realized that I am without a doubt the greatest and best person ever to post on this or any forum.  I also realize that, though times are changing, this is a dark time for the audiogames industry and the world in general; hurricanes,  11-year-old drama, and terrorism to name just a few.  The solution is obvious: elect me as your fearless leader and dictator, for if I am chosen, no more shall people live in fear of pretentious 'computer geniuses' with half-baked ideas of quarter-baked game concepts and no desire but that of gaining attention and recognition from those more worthy if only for a moment.  No more shall we as a community have to deal with countless poorly-lead 'companies' canceling games almost as quickly as they are announced.  As intelegent and hungry gamers, we deserve more than this; we deserve real, fully thought out fun products designed by a person or team dedicated to creating something worth playing.  Also there won't be anymore hurricanes or terrorists.

I ask you to keep your pledges of allegiance short so that our gracious hosts' pockets will be spared the emptying such a tremendous spike in bandwidth/diskspace usage resultant of such an outpouring of support.

James

2007-08-09 10:56:28

Two words: Bruce Almighty.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0315327/

2007-08-09 19:15:24

Discussion of such a tacky movie will be forbidden once I gain control!  Anyone who dares post references to anymore films with such tacky romance portions as that belonging to 'Bruce Allmighty' will be silenced!

James

2007-08-10 06:56:40

ok... this is weird.

2007-08-10 08:28:40

Yep. Do I have no humor if I close this topic?

2007-08-10 15:05:13

Um. were you pointing out certain people in your first post? In the part about game companys stopping as soon as they start?

Regards,
Tristan
Trek Games, inc.

2007-08-10 16:09:38

Ok, I will leave Bruce Allmighty out of the discussion.
Pinky and the Brain then?

Pinky: "Gee Brain, what do you want to do tonight?"
The Brain: "The same thing we do every night, Pinky - Try to take over the world!"

2007-08-10 20:01:11

Is it weird that I thought Eloquence sounded scarily like the Brain when it read that quote? lol

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-08-13 06:29:06

I pledge my allegiance to James! Through every dramatic post and angry rant. Through the yelling at other gamers for asking stupid questions that have been asked before. Through all the retarded people being rightously handed out some suggestions by my fearless leader James. The guy who always says what I am thinking. Help us James! Show us the truth and the light. Keep us safe through the night until the cloud of evil audiogames has been lifted. Ok that's enough. If you don't understand this post you shouldn't have:
A. Clicked on the topic.
B: Posted a comment saying how you don't understand the post.
ok thanks for my rants
bb

2007-08-13 12:41:03

i look at every topic in this forum, to see what it's about. but this one? any explanations will be apriciated as i'd like to understand. are you saying, james, that you want to be an admin? if so, well i can understand that. your posts show meaning in them. and i do actually think you would be a good forum admin/moderator.

2007-08-13 22:28:31

Oh just an admin? I thought he meant the world. Now I'm a sad young man. Say it isn't so James! You can set your sights higher than an admin of ag.net can't you? I have faith in you James. I'm a believer!!!!!
bb

2007-08-15 08:19:45

but if he means the world this is all a big joke though, isn't it?

2007-08-15 14:21:04

Lol!

Step aboard those mighty ships, and set sail for distant shores.
But I have now lost track of it, in a time gone long before.
We can all get through this thing, some when, some way, some how.
But I was so much older then, I am yonger than that now.

2007-08-17 01:43:19

My loyalty shall lie with only the worthiest of seekers. Show  me the path to an excelent audio game... and you shall have the loyalty and full support of a great gamer.
(smiles)

2007-08-17 04:42:47 (edited by Mike 2007-08-17 04:45:01)

I pledge my allegiance to James, the fearless and intelligent dictator, creator of Conspirasoft Entertainment and the almighty Guess The Number Game. I pledge to the master of Duck Hunting, the creator of the best of the besest in Audio Games, the only worthwhile method of bandwith consumption, The Blessed Duck Hunter, and to the Conspirasoft.com website, which once displayed your courage and intelligence, but now advertises the waste of time activities of human that make this world a terrible place. I inflict shame upon the peoples who have looked down upon you and removed you from their leadership, the almighty James, the leader of Conspiracy, master of Duck Hunters, and guesser of numbers. Thank you.
My loyalty to you as a leader shall never waver.

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2007-08-17 12:27:29

thou shall recieve the path to a new game, solaris prime. a topic in this here forum, called website hosted single player audio game, hath thee answer be displayed there for thou. the mighty conspirasoft entertainment has, unfortunately, due to adds, fallen. i inflict superiorily evil shame on those people who made it so. i believe it needs to be reborn, and we shall form it, with itsaconspiraz as our leader!

2007-08-17 13:37:50

LOL!  Thanks aaron. 2nd beta is about done. Bugs fixed, several new clips, and randomized a couple of things, different hit sounds, a couple SFX, and an end game and a new doc (who would need that)  and the game feels much better. Should have it out again this weekend.  I'll do a patch if I can to help speed things up for dialup folks for a week or two. Freeware as Creative Commons, Commercial rights reserved. smile LOL! Have fun.

2007-08-17 20:31:23

thou must play this beta! thou must play! thou must play, as shall i! thee beta! i look forward to thou attempt (erm, i dunno if i'm getting this right...)
anyhow, enough of that for now, let me know how i'm doing lol.
thanks.
regards,
aaron

2007-08-18 05:47:04

How dare you mention Duck Hunter... how dare you soil my good name with such beginner's fiddlings!  Mention it no more!
Anyway, to those who are confused and seek comfort... I implore that you not worry, for Unckle Jamesy is here to set all things right.
As for conspirasoft... it has not seen activity in three years.  If the time is right, you may once again see a day when some stuf happens, but counteth on it not, for I am a busy man.

James

2007-08-18 22:54:18

The patch for dialup on Solaris Prime and the new beta is out. If it works well, I'll leave the patch up for a couple of weeks and change the door to say released and remove the patch. I added some SFX and a few more reports. Fixed the annoying multiple reports and infinite torps but gave you f key to force a report like f then s to get the shield report. Still this can create the same problem  and I have an end game and added a difficulty option feature as the o key. Touch o key and things get tough. New docs and now have a doc in the zip file ... duh ... my bad. Have fun.  ... counteth on it. LOL!