2013-04-26 17:44:21

Hey Nin, just jump jump jump away from that moving teleporter. Jump fast, jump quick, jump with all your might. After it reaches 350, it will seise its chasing. If you die and get sent back to where it is to your right, the best thing to do is wait until it is almost on top of you and jump over it! then repeat the first direction. it isn't hard, just outrun it.

2013-04-26 18:39:58

Hi,
To be honest I don't know what could be added in terms of weapons, maybe a machine gun of sorts but that just fires in bursts, and to make it potentially risk vs reward, uses up the same battery as the laser, accept more of it is used.
As to a tracking feature, I disagree. Part of this game's challenge is figuring out what you have to do next, and the best thing to do if you are stuck, and this goes fo rme too, is ask around for hints.
Also, I've found a bug in the shop. There appears to be no way to upgrade the attack stat, defense and power are available though.

2013-04-26 18:55:18

Hey Aaron, it is me, Aaron.
Sorry, couldn't resist.
Anyway, Power and Attack are one and the same.
Regarding weaponry, I have considdered maybe adding a weapon you can obtain post-game. I do not know yet though.

2013-04-26 19:10:01

I finally played it!
So...
You have a world map! Why don't I have a world map?
All of my envy!
I mean, so far so awesome! I still haven't managed to protect the zip files in downloads, but the general atmosphere, the variety in challenges, etc are awesomely done. Please keep developing things, for thou art awesome.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2013-04-26 19:38:20

Hi! I don't know, how to jumps across from pits, what are here?

Thanks!

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2013-04-26 19:52:51

Hey CAE_Jones, Thanks for your support! It is encouraging!
Hey Giovani, I did not understand your question. To jump across corrupt sectors, you press up and press the arrow key to move very quickly. That's all there really is to say about Corrupt Sectors.

2013-04-26 19:55:46

Movement in the air is handled by tapping, just in case you were trying to hold the keys and couldn't make it.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2013-04-26 20:14:05

Hi.
I'm really glad to finally see a game again that generates so many posts in its topic. Since swamp, RTR and BK2 I can't remember many others. Now, on to the game:
I've only been able to play a little, but I love it!
I only have one question, and this is regarding the sappy voice.
On my windows 7 64 bit laptop, I managed to install and use some of the old realSpeak sappy 5 voices and I even managed to make it work in games such as tactical battle. However, in the sappy settings of this game I can only use Anna, and I get an error when trying to arrow down to the next voice; something along the lines of "this tts is either unavailable or something is wrong with your sappy".
Any suggestions?
Keep up the great work! smile (Definitely on my list of to-do walk throughs).

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2013-04-26 20:43:18

I need help with the boss level in the users folder.
I don't know how to win, and I die often in this stage.
I try jumping out of the way and then I'm dead.

2013-04-26 20:53:09

No, I think to this thing, when I am in Picture stage. I jumped across the first two corrupted sectors successfully, but in next corrupted sectors after secound sector no.

2013-04-26 21:49:49

you have to control your jump length in that level because some of the sectors are close together so you have to jump between them. It's hard to tell, and that's why lives are so cheap. I've probably bought and used over 200 lives so far, and I have still to beat the desktop level. Bah

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2013-04-26 22:26:01

Hey bcs993! Thanks for playing Adventure at C:!
Here is the thing about sappy. It gives that error because bgt was unable to use that voice. It still moved your curser. Say for example you had anna, expired trial of an ivona voice for example and then a perchased version of, neospeech paul shall we say. It would give the error when you scroll to the expired trial but you still would be on that voice. going down again would land you on paul which should initialize successfully and speak some text. If you have multiple voices in a row that BGT cannot load, then just keep going down until you find the voice which does work.
Nick, you always want to be on this guy's right side. If you die and are on his left, make sure to jump over him. I do believe he may be possible to beat without using your laser, but probly best to make good use of it.
finally, Giovani, I am not one hundred percent sure which corrupt sector you are talking about. There are 5 in the level. The first two are super small, but close together. The third is the widest you will have encountered before, jump with all your might. The fourth one is impossible to jump. you have to land on the teleporter.
The fifth corrupt sector you have to jump and land on platforms.

2013-04-26 22:44:24

Hi.
Ah, I understand. I actually installed some ivona voices some time back, but I used the trial version and I forgot about them. After uninstalling them I can actually get to my working sappy voices.
Thanks! smile

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2013-04-26 22:50:06

And also, teleport in a next section with a sectors is very dangerous. I successfull jumped of these sectors and the secound problem is this teleport.

2013-04-26 23:52:17

Hi,
Four levels down now:
Intro, downloads, users, Music
I've actually found those levels the easiest so far. Pictures is actually rather hard. I recommend just trying some of the other levels before attempting the ones that you are struggling with, once you've got the fundamentals down.
I am really enjoying this game though.

2013-04-27 00:46:15

I found a bug! It is possible for a player to jump through those beam thinggies that you have to run past before they blast you! If you jump through one while its blasting, you don't get injured. Well, its not really a bug, but its an issue.

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company. - Mark Twain

2013-04-27 01:29:51

Hello, jumping has nothing to do with it. You are mistaking the correct behavior for a glitch bug or issue.

2013-04-27 01:57:36

I need help with the music folder.
I don't know where to go, and I don't know what to do.
all I see is viruses and one time bomb, and teleporters.
and I also need help with all other folders.
I've already beat my downloads folder and users folder.
but the desktop wants me to enter some kind of password that I'm not sure about.
it contains seven letters but still I don't know what to type in.
plus, I need help with the pictures folder.
one more thing.
how do I access the windows folder?
the programs folder is hard.

2013-04-27 02:37:02

hi, I'm stuk at the downloads folder. when someone ask me for a help to feed the zip files, why the viruses are comming and comming again?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2013-04-27 03:23:39

I need help with the downloads folder. How do I feed the .zip files? I get to that part, and I try to kill the virus, but it goes too fast.

2013-04-27 03:46:55

People have already whent over this subject before. You need to move away from the guy a bit. also, using your laser is definitely an option, but only really if you upgrade it's battery to 5000 which costs a bit of money. If you kill them with your knife it is hard, but worth it! wink wink

2013-04-27 04:45:54

Hi.

Well, I want to try this game but the download lik on the first post seems to gradually slow down and then freeze.
I'm not sure if it's my internet or the server that this is hosted on. Any advice?
I really want to try this out as it sounds really cool from all the posts I've been reading.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2013-04-27 05:20:46

If one link fails, try the other. Perhaps the site was  experiencing a temperary issue, I do not know. Just try again.

2013-04-27 05:57:03

Hello Ultragamer,
Spoiler.
the fire does speed up tremendously. You definitely want to get away from it as early as possible. Stay as far away from it as you can!

That is my equivalent of the screen scrolling and you having to stay ahead of it as seen in video games. I am glad you enjoy the game though! smile

2013-04-27 06:28:52

I need a walkthrough for this game.
I'm enjoying the game, but I really need advice, and tips.
I'll also need help for the following levels.
my downloads, desktop, program files, etc. since I like the game a lot.
I like the easier levels, but I don't know what to do with the hard levels.