2007-07-20 12:30:28

Hi.

this is just a note to everyone to say that I might be away, ----- possibly for only a week, but possibly for a month.

This evening I'm heading home, and after spending a weekend with one of my friends and The Deathly hallows, I'm heading off to a music festival in august.

Unlike as happened before though, I'll be taking my new Wifi enabled laptop, and the hotel where I'm staying apparently has Wireless internet access so if i manage to get things sorted I might be back comparatively soon..

If I don't though, and it's vaguely possible I wont', then i'll see everyone when I get back in late august.

So good luck, have a good summer, and don't be too traumatized by Hp book 7, ----- which I'm fairly certain will be damnably traumatic!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-07-20 15:56:08

hope you have a good time there.

2007-07-20 20:26:20

Not sure what sort of festival you mean, and which side you will be there on given your previous mention of singing... but I wish you luck if you are taking part, oand like Arjan hope you have a good time of it.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2007-07-21 09:05:39 (edited by arjan 2007-07-21 09:07:01)

hehe. i wasn't meant to be here either but since my grandma is suffering from something from which she can't be cured, we did't go on vacation to italy.
edit: and oh no, someone has to replace dark in getting the wonderful and funny news updates out.

2007-07-25 18:40:09

Well, as it turned out, (with some help from my brother), I've got my wireless networked laptop working at home. This means there should be fewer absenses from me in the future, and hopefully will mean when I head off to the festival on Friday, I should be able to stick around and torment everyone, ----- in betwene fits of either performing or going to performances of course, ----- both of which I'll probably be doing a lot in the next few weeks.

Have fun on the camp Andy, and I'm sorry about your Gran Arjan.

As for news, I'm glad you find things amusing Arjan, sinse the news is what random strangers see on the front page of this site, I generally think it should be as interesting to read as possible, ------ also frequently updated so that people who aren't on these forums don't get the impression that nothings going on. (I know two people who play the odd audio game, check this site, but don't want to register here sinse their not quite as serious about things).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)