2013-01-03 22:28:03 (edited by Vincent 2013-01-03 22:29:45)

Hi there

I created an adult mod for Pontes Kick-ups.
Its name is: XXX Nasty Girls.
A password is required, write it without quotes:
"I am major"

Download it if you are not under 18:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/133324875/XXX_Nasty_Girls.exe

Vincent

2013-01-06 10:31:50

hi,
the mod sounded pretty nasty, even more then the drsg game.
insane stuff, keep it up.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2013-01-10 16:13:58

I said in the Pontes Kick-ups manual that I will include in a future release also the mods created by others...
But I don't know if I may include a mod like this...
I don't know how many adult audio games there are currently and which is the general opinion here about xxx games.
personally I do not mind and I am always willing to try such a game, at least out of curiosity.

Other opinions about adult games?

Emanuel Boboiu
Errare humanum est, sed perseverare... diabolicum.
For other Audio Games and programs, visit www.scripts.pontes.ro!

2013-01-10 17:42:28

Hi Manu.

There are actually several adult xxx rated audio games, see This list (the search archive function is handy for these sorts of things), so certainly this would not be the first.

I will admit however that I myself am not comfortable with such things, and would therefore not particularly like to end up stumbling on such a mod in an otherwise innocuous game without warning, the same of course goes for people of an inappropriate age or level of maturity, (one reason why it clearly states the genre of all such games in the db as adult xxx).

I would thus suggest that instead of including the mod in the game, you put a download link and some words of explanation on the pontes Kickups section of your site, so that it is still available and seen as a valid mod for the game, but anyone who wants to play it needs to specifically download and install it  themselves and so  are responsable for what they're getting.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-01-11 00:47:24

Yes, I will not include this mod in the package, it can be found on this forum and it's enough, it's the largest audio gamers' community.

Emanuel Boboiu

2013-01-11 03:51:05

Actually manu, there are lots of people who do not look at this forum, so that isn't a guarantee people will find it, after all if everyone could find things just from forum topics there wouldn't be a point in the audiogames.net db or the pcs games list.

As I said, i'd recommend putting a download for it on the Pontes kickups page of the Pontes games site, but having it stay as a separate download from the game itself.

If you would rather not do this, I can always put a link to the download with some explanation on the Pontes kickups page of the db instead.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2013-01-11 11:18:18

The last solution seems be the best.
I think it’s better not to mention this mod on the Pontes Site, especially since Pontes  is an organization and I work as teacher in a school for blind...

Thanks again for your great work on this site and forum.

Emanuel Boboiu

2013-01-11 14:56:00

well that is fair enough given your work in a school and given the status of the Pontes organization. I have added the links to the pontes kickups entry with hopefully appropriate notes. also, i have put a link to this forum topic rather than just writing out the password so people will have ample opportunity to know what the mod is about.

2013-01-13 20:07:05 (edited by Vincent 2013-10-08 20:08:51)

Yep, thanks
I'm going to create other mods.

Edited - October 8, 2013:
See also XXX Horny Girls Topic for another XXX adult mod for Pontes Kick-ups.

Vincent