2007-05-22 22:10:16

Hey I was wondering is there anyone who knows how I can contact the moderators of bpcprograms SD because I wanna buy Treasure hunt, but there web-sight evidently has been turned oer to somebody else.

2007-05-23 17:31:51

hi,
unfortunately no, the website hasn't been occupied by bpc for a month or two now, i reported this on the forum and there is no certainty of whether or not bpc is active and down, or gone for good.
best reg

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2007-05-23 23:41:03

And there's me kicking myself for not getting hold of Th when I had the chance.

I deffinately hope Munawar brings bpc back, ---- or, if he's deffinately decided to perminantly quit again, will release Th as abandon ware.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-05-25 01:35:19

Hello,
I recently posted a message concerning this topic but in case that thread is not being monitored I will summarize here as well. BPCPrograms has not closed. Unfortunately, the domain bpcprograms.com is no longer under my control and has expired; the domain registrar I am with is being accused of fraud by me and several other people. The court is currently investigating the registrar. However, I do not know when I will have the domain back. In light of this, I am looking in to routing a free domain temporarily to the BPCPrograms website. I will keep this forum updated on the progress of this workaround. Thank you for your continued patience in the matter.
Munawar