2013-01-04 09:47:43

Yes, i get the rror, still. On internet explorer, and firefox too. I tryed to type just www.nyanchangames.com, and http, before it, nothing. result is the same.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2013-01-04 10:53:20 (edited by nyanchan 2013-01-04 10:53:44)

Hmm, do other people get the error? At least, there is no problem for me.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2013-01-04 11:12:11

hi yukio, I don't know why, but this game is still lagging.
Maybe you was used any library, which is wrong.

2013-01-04 11:15:02

I don't get the error. The webpage loads correctly for me.

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2013-01-04 11:31:36

Hi
when I click the link to the online scoreboard, I also get an error.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2013-01-04 13:22:30

what was changed in 1.01

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2013-01-04 14:38:19

I also get error 403. The error explains everything.
You can't direct link to some file on the site, you have to go through the top page first. So go to the top page as it says and click にゃんちゃんスコアボード.

2013-01-04 21:46:09

Cool. I'll check this out.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2013-01-05 00:33:22

hi,
That game is awsome!
I sat down at my laptop, intending to do some coding. I open up mozilla, click on this forum and then spend about half an hour getting the highest score possible with arcade mode! Is it me, or do i seem to like punching alot of very fast people running down lains at me? hmmm, maybe i should consider boxing! heh.

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2013-01-05 00:44:06

hi,
nyanchangames.com used to bring up, index of slash, and showed every game you'd released, as direct downloads. however, now, it says 403 forbidden. I'm wondering what's happened? that's how I found teh pinball and stuff.

2013-01-05 02:47:35

please, how can i delete the sound of the dog? really, i hate that sound and do not want it there ennymore, please what is the name of it and how do idelete that horrible sounds? both of them, i! need to delete them, now!

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2013-01-05 05:52:06

You can delete scream74 and scream75.dat if you don't want dog sounds.

2013-01-05 09:04:49

I just owned the arcade scoreboard with 2 scores both over 1 mil. My favorite item by far is the megaton punch thoug, especially on higher level, where i can just punch at random and almost always hit something.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2013-01-05 14:07:04

it's lookslike, that only on my machine it is lagging.
Does someone have the same problem?

2013-01-05 14:26:03

Hi,
What machine do you have?

2013-01-05 14:29:50

I have a machine with windows xp sp3, and it has 2gb of ram and atleast 1 ghz processor.
Another games are working very well, but I remember that yukio was said, that he also has this problem and he have to do something with this.
I will try to use another sound card.
Maybe it helps

2013-01-05 16:38:52

thankyou! now i can play with out having to worry about our pets dying. i am not haing enny lag at all. i have a windows xp profetional service pack 3, 80 GB hard disk, and i do not no how muck ram. but deos the game end? i sat there for like half an hour playing and no end. and this is wierd. i got a score of 300454 and it was still to low! is it not getting posted?

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2013-01-05 19:27:05

hi,
I have a computer windows xp sp3, 3 gig of ram, 2.25 ghz processer with 1 ghz of that taken and it runs fine. Use a realtech soundcard.

Underworld Tech.
Accessibility from us, to you.
Visit us

2013-01-05 21:11:45

thanks it is somethink with my sound card I now where is my problem.
This game has a problems with my sound card

2013-01-05 22:32:33

HI ukio!
I absolootly. Love! This game.
I also love how the music speeds up as it goes into a higer level, and that when you rae killed, the music slowes down, and its really funny! Thanks ukio for this veary good game!

2013-01-05 22:38:48

okay, the site is not working for sure. my other friend can not access it too.

f.a.t.h.e.r

2013-01-06 00:53:34

www.nyanchangames.com/ now works fine. Please try.

2013-01-06 10:49:10

Yukio I already emailed you... but I just wanted to say it again. This game is awesome... it's very simple, and basically one of our typical arcade shooters without the ships and sci fi theme... but the game itself is a blast to play and absolutely frigin hilarious! The sound clips you put in are funnier than things I've heard in a long time... I love killing an enemy and hearing a phone tell me the system is busy and to call back later. You need to add a pause feature, because there were times when I was laughing so hard I couldn't concentrate. And the music is so contradictory of the violence in the game, that just adds to the hilarity. Please, please keep working on this game and add more stuff to it... this is a new way to design a beat em up, even though it's reacting to sounds like a million other games, this is one of a kind. Simple game, but a heck of a lot of fun. I am curious though... did you use the same sounds in the Japanese version? Because it occurred to me that a lot of the people playing it who don't speak English might not understand some of the clips that have talking in them. lol

Discord: clemchowder633

2013-01-06 11:46:39

hi yukio it was a sound card problem, when I am using a virtual cable or realtek it works fine.
I like this game, but I don't know what to do in order to make a top ten score, I think that I must destroy my keyboard because this game is extremely quickly and my best highscore was atleast 80000.
my favorite sound is a dog hahaha

2013-01-06 13:27:52

I added the phone voice because I just found it. I didn't have the idea, but it sounded very funny. English and Japanese version's sounds are same.
I'm considering adding new bonus objects and some new functions, but school will start soon.