2012-12-07 06:10:53

Hi all,
Not sure if anyone has come across this neat story, but I quite like it. Hopefully some of you guys can get the RPN registration to work. Reading the novel works fine, but I'd rather play it in the game.
I contacted him about my eror when registering about a verify code, but I'm not sure if it's a captcha or not. Here is the link.
http://www.thehway.com/WizardReborn/

2012-12-07 07:14:51

hi
your link dont work

2012-12-08 11:28:10

Hi.

the site can be found here   the good news is I seem to have foun the actual registration, you have to hit "begin" on the rp novel page to  find it. the bad news is, in order to register you need to go through one of those bloody captures! indeed, from the look of it, they're in the process of changing their registration system from a none capture one to one with a capture. grrrrr!

I've dropped them an E-mail, suggesting either an  alternative capture or putting a mail address on their page and creating accounts for people, so hopefully  this will be sorted one way or another.

It  does look good though, I particularly like the music option, and the fact that  apparently you have your full rpg stuff within! the novel, which means an rpg with an over all plot which sounds like a really great idea.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2012-12-08 14:59:55

Hi,
So, what does this thing actually do? is it a gaembook or something?

2012-12-08 15:59:10

A gamebook, but apparently with complete rpg mechanics according to the site, and an interface a little like the choiceofgames, plus it even has music (though you can turn that off if you wish).

I do hope the developers will  offer a capture alternative, sinse it looks rather good.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)