2012-08-02 19:23:47

Hello.
You know, in entombed, The noise of the drake breathing on the 7th Flore is loud, and kind of scares me. How do I turn down the drake? And is he a final boss?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2012-08-05 18:48:51

Hi,
He's not the final boss but he's the noisiest. He can't be turned down as far as I know though.

2012-08-09 04:05:53

He seems like a boss sence he can't be destroied in the demo.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2012-08-10 20:54:47

Hi, Yep, he's definitely a boss. I know of some people who hav ehad to venture several floors below then come back up to face him.

2012-11-12 10:30:21

wow!!!

2012-11-12 20:11:03

Garrett, there is no way to turn down the sound of the drake other than to kill him of course. Contrary to what you believe you can kill the drake in the demo. It is difficult because you can't go past level 7 and come back when you are stronger, but I have defeated him many times while playing Entombed in demo mode. He is one of several bosses in the game, and if you think the drake is bad their are monsters deeper in the dungeon that make the Drake seem like sweet dreams. ;D

Sincerely,
Thomas Ward
USA Games Interactive
http://www.usagamesinteractive.com

2012-11-17 09:18:55

hi,
yeah drake is fairly defeatable, since being a monk brawler i just defeated him in one shot of focus and break limb, which of course in that case was his neck randomly but i was lucky.

although the sound may get louder as one faces him, i think there should be nothing to be scared of since its just a game

actually, it might be worth it to be scared of him if someone has to face him in reality. big_smile neutral

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2013-01-18 09:26:30

Lol yeah i'm on the 21st floor on entombed. As for the drake i'm also a little scared of him. But if he doesn't hit you or use breathe fire for sometimes he tries to get you but misses. But i remember once fighting the drake and he got me for 29 damage and i died. But yeh his breathing does make me feel a bit scared.