2008-09-07 07:03:03

I played leap of faith, but I keep falling after I find the portal.
how do I jump on to the portal without falling?

Thumbs up

2008-09-07 12:34:54

how do yo play any of these games

2008-09-07 22:17:27

practice

Connor

Thumbs up

2008-09-08 09:49:20

What is this game? Where can I find it?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2008-09-08 14:40:44

well this is an experymental audiogame, and it can be found in the experymental audio games ssection of the site. Wow. The symbian 9 is cool i can browse on the go from scool to home and write here wel good bye.

<Insert passage from "The Book Of Chrome" here>

Thumbs up

2008-09-08 14:49:41

maybe this topic should fit better in the specifically made for the experimental gamesforum on this site.

Thumbs up

2009-11-11 06:07:09

Hi Everyone!
   This is Crispin!
Im new in this site!
   This is an experimental audiogame, and it can be found in the experymental audio games ssection of the site. [wow]. The symbian 9 is cool I can browse on the go from scool to home and write here.
Keep on posting guys!
Thanks!
   Good Luck!

Wii Controllers

Thumbs up

2010-05-03 12:51:20

This is a highly romantic notion of life.There are a lot of good uses for this ability although I do see the point that it could be miss used and cause a wipe quite easily.It is the act of believing in or accepting something intangible or unprovable, or without empirical evidence.

Thumbs up

2010-12-08 17:04:18

I have the same problem if I have to find the portal. The sound of it is very loud but I'm falling. Can someone help?

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2012-05-08 11:39:48

hi, I also stuck in the last level(going to the portal).
what can I do to jump safely to the portal? I've managed to make the sound louder, but I allwais fall!

a citizen calls me to help with the pipes broken,
I accepted the job and went there to help them by fitting, hammering, and twisting the valvs in a correct order,
while on the way, I kill those things that is trying to stop me such as spiders, rats, thugs and other obstacles that I avoided,
once my job is done, I'm really glad they called me an applied piper!

Thumbs up

2012-05-08 11:43:31

Hmm.

I remember playing that game. Actually, I completed it first try.
Now though, just a few months back I tried it again, and also got stuck. I can't remember how to get past it.
However, I think I could find out again after having played a bit.
That game is fun, indeed.

--
Ghorthalon
Wanna play my Games? Listen to my Music? Follow me on Twitter, and say hi~
Code is poetry.

2012-05-08 14:49:39

Hi Ghorthalon,
it were cool to hear how I can finish this game. I didn't play it for a year I guess because I gave it up. I didn't know how to complete it. So, if you find out something, could you tell us?

Janagirl!

Greetings,
Janagirl!

2012-05-11 00:51:53

hi, has someone get the strategy to jump to the portal?

a citizen calls me to help with the pipes broken,
I accepted the job and went there to help them by fitting, hammering, and twisting the valvs in a correct order,
while on the way, I kill those things that is trying to stop me such as spiders, rats, thugs and other obstacles that I avoided,
once my job is done, I'm really glad they called me an applied piper!

Thumbs up

2012-07-17 08:07:14

when i downloaded this game, it said that there was no program associated with this file and it would not play.  what program do i need or what program can i play this game with?  polease help because i really want to play this game.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2012-07-19 00:04:08

It's a standalone flash file, so you might be able to run it in your browser.
Otherwise you need to download a standalone flash player executable for your platform from adobe.
Regards,
Marc

Thumbs up

2012-07-19 04:23:10

Do i need a screen reader to play?  i got it to work in IE but it didn't seem to go any longer than the first scene.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2012-07-19 11:56:51

I think you need to turn your screen reader off, but if you couldn't get any keys to work in the game I suggest that you download a standalone flash player.

Thumbs up

2012-11-12 17:00:41

I've read a ton of WowWe reviews by Wowwe affiliates. I am not affiliated with Wowwe and I'm not interested in signing you up in Wowwe. So, if I didn't want to sign you up, then why did I write this third-party Wowwe review? I wrote this Wowwe review to give you an unbiased point of view of what Wowwe has to offer, both as an extra income stream and as a quality webinar service at a reasonable price

Thumbs up