2006-05-19 19:16:55

Hello, love audio quake, ok enough about that. Lets move on.
Loved three dee shooters, and since David Greenwood didn

The eyes, unfortunately, are not the windows to the soul. They are, however, the windows to deception. Trust not what your eyes see, for they can be easily fooled.

Thumbs up

2006-05-20 12:34:31

where's the star wars mod?

Thumbs up

2006-05-20 14:00:08

o deer, i thought i poasted it up there.
it's not a compleete mod. just a few weapons and such...
here's the address...
you should be able to find it... it's on the a q stats and servers web sight...
but i digress...
here it is.
66.28.201.252:27500
when you connect to it it will make you download the wav files, and the mottel files for the weapons.
enjoy.
NEO.
still looking for help with the key bindings though, if anyone finds any others, or, better yet, knows of them already. could you please post them up here?
i can't find the items up on there server anyware.
and i have no way of taking the files apart...
yet...
lol will admit to not wanting to go that rout. i hate programming with a pashion, not to say i can not do it, i prefer tech support/networking any way... then going through line after line of coading to either fix someone else's mostake, or to debug something i, myself made a mostake on.
but look at me i'm babbeling again.
enjoy the server, and parden my mis spellings this time, didn't run this one through word before i sent it.
later guys.
and before i get any duh replys on here, i don't meen the wav files, i mean the moddles not *.wav
i mean the other files that are there.
*.spr and *.mdl
i'm out.
hope the poasting of the address helps you. don't go getting all your sighted friends on there to blow us away now.
i will half to drag out lord neo and dispatch you.
lol
just playing with ya.
later,
NEO

The eyes, unfortunately, are not the windows to the soul. They are, however, the windows to deception. Trust not what your eyes see, for they can be easily fooled.

Thumbs up

2006-05-21 23:33:20

Hi Neo, Farhan here. let me help out peoples who seem to have issues. With the key bindings. here is a link to a config.cfg file that has every binding you want. [ for the litesaber p for pistal o for sniper and backspace for blaster and a for switching from mode tomode of the grappeling hook and backslash for the force push.. http://tbrn.net/quake-config.cfg just put this one over the top of the one in your c:\program files\audioquake\id1 folder. and have fun, oh and don't use the ip for the server, just hit connect tbrn.net instead of that long borring ip.

Thumbs up

2006-05-22 03:48:16 (edited by Shadowcat 2006-05-22 03:52:10)

hi farhan,
I need help with the sniper
when I press o, I here the dinide sound
and how do I fire the grapeling hook?

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

Thumbs up

2006-05-22 06:01:25

Hello, you have to have 50 shells, or get the nail gun or any weapont hat uses shells, the sniper uses three shels per shot

Thumbs up

2006-05-22 22:57:32

Ok I finally got subscribed to the audio quake list, that helped. A lot.
The key bindings are as follows for those that want to set up your own config file.
sent to me from: Dallas O'Brien
sent buy: Mod Girl
from the

Impulse 24 - fires Grappling Hook
Impulse 25 - Releases Grappling Hook
Impulse 26 - Toggles Audio Cross Hair on / off
Impulse 55 - Switches modes of the Grappling Hook
Standard
Vampire
Electro
Impulse 56 - fires Telegrenade
Impulse 57 - Toggles Direction of Entities on / off
Impulse 58 - Toggles Silencer on / off
Impulse 59 - Toggles Leaving of Unwanted Weapons on / off
Impulse 60 - Calls Star Wars Blaster
Impulse 61 - Calls Sniper rifle
Impulse 62 - Calls Pistol
Impulse 63 - Activates / swings Star Wars Light Saber
Impulse 64 - turns off Light Saber
Impulse 65 - Toggles Direction of Slopes on / off
Impulse 66 - Toggles wall hit sounds of the Light Saber on / off
Impulse 67 - Force Push
AGRIP-discuss mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.agrip.org.uk/cgi-bin/mailm … ip-discuss

Alternatively you could use this method to fire and release the grappling gun buy the way.
Open your
autoexec.cfg
which is located in your
AudioQuake
ID1
Folder and go there to find it
The file is once again.
autoexec.cfg
open it up with WordPad or notepad to edit it, go all the way down to the bottom of it and add the following lines
alias +hook "Impulse 24"
alias -hook "Impulse 25"

after that go to the
config.cfg
file located in the same folder and make a key binding of your choice, using the following instead of using the impulse command.
the line should look something like this.
bind f "+hook"

This way you don

Thumbs up

2006-05-23 04:37:24 (edited by Shadowcat 2006-05-23 05:00:58)

hi,
is there any way I can use the lightsaber or any other weapon like the sniper, forse and the grapeling hook in deathmatch?
and I have listened to the sounds for the electro grapeling hook,
I want to know what the grcharge.wav sound and the ehookexplode.wav sound is
can any one tell me what thoes sounds are and how to make it do it?
dd

Thumbs up

2006-05-23 17:25:24

i want to lightsaber duel bots! imagine:
20 bots at skilllevel 2 (following me)
i am surrounded.
" oh my no! no!" a billion lightsabers turning on. i wswitch mine ion, start swiniging like crazy.
(b) omicron was dispatched by tigger. (gb) razer was despatched by tigger. and all the bots duel each other, and keep spawning, and spawning.... and the whole polace is filled wiith star wars lightsaber duels! man! it's the best. it'll rock.
where can i download this mod and how do i install it? i really wana play this! on the pc! offline! farhon, could you upload it or something?

Thumbs up

2006-05-28 23:39:26

hi,
there is now a stun gun you can use on tbrn.net with impulse 75
dd

Thumbs up

2006-05-30 13:19:55

can you guys on the server turn on cheats (the admins i mean here), i eman me and ace were playing and... well.... it sortof got a little boring, however i stunneed him a few useed vampire grapple and got up to 500 health man... he was a  little angry at me

Thumbs up

2006-08-06 18:08:24

it was quite unfair because i once got onto the server and when i joined the cheats were gone.

Thumbs up

2006-12-09 10:29:54

Hi,
You can download the mod at the following address:
http://tbrn.net/modgirl
best reg.

Thumbs up

2006-12-10 17:52:19

are these spammers spambots or humans?

Thumbs up

2006-12-10 18:17:46

Hi Aaron,
I don't no what they are. They are really annoying!

Thumbs up

2006-12-11 12:00:32

Hi guys,

For serious conversations, please use the members forums instead of the guest room, spammers will have less possibilities there.
Please report spam messages, with the report link under the message.

I deleted the posts. Aargh.

Sander

2006-12-11 21:18:35

Hi,
How can I make maps for AudioQuake?

Thumbs up

2006-12-14 22:31:26

>>> Topic moved from guest room to general discussion <<<

2007-04-16 17:22:08

hello, does anyone know what the cheats are and how to enter them? thanks!!!!!

2007-04-17 07:37:00

i don't know how to make a server or even my own local games cheat ones. any ideas?
oh btw if you search for quake cheats you can find some. i can't remember the exact url.

Thumbs up

2007-04-17 14:29:26

Hi again,
Could someone please tell me how I can make my own audioquake server?
I am a real novvis at making servers.
smile
So can someone please help me?
Thanks alot!

Thumbs up

2007-04-17 18:38:36

another question. i know that on tbrn they have bot names like master frog, darth eliminator, count bg. how do you change the boring bot names to something else? not necicarily the tbrn stuff but i wanna experiment around with it. and also if there's like [b] eraser and another [b] eraser logs on it will be (1)[b] eraser. so i typed maxclients 20 and bring nineteen bots in and it went about to about (5) or (6)[b] eraser. the reason why is that i want the bots to have only one name, or about fifty, so it could be (6)[b] eraser chewed on (16)[b] eraser's boomstick or whatever. i just wanna experiment around with it for a laugh. any ideas how to do that? what file is it in? do i need to install anything?

Thumbs up