2007-01-31 17:48:21

sheesh... if you'd just looked a little more at the recent topics, you'd see it. oh well. that's part of life.see the game cheater topic.

2007-02-01 15:55:31

can someone please tell me how to get the lobster trophy? I have no idea what to do.

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2007-03-16 23:50:30

okay does anyone have all trophys?
because I only have 34 and I need more

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2007-03-17 12:41:56

Yes, there's someone - I saw that on the scoreboards. I've 37 though, but I know which ones I'm missing.

2007-03-23 06:48:37

Ok. I now Have Renagade and Close call. And 1:20. I have 38 trophies. How do you get the last two?

2007-03-23 06:50:46

O and I have Gamer's Paridise. You get this for getting all 20 trophies from within the main game itself. Not including the bonus games or other trophies.

2007-04-03 12:29:31

They've all been spoiled before.

2007-04-04 02:52:10

Ok great. Sorry for that. I just cannot get ather's really lucky day without dying.

My podcast is on my site:
http://www.andysmithblog.bravehost.com
and may be on blind cool tech.

2007-04-04 12:56:21 (edited by arjan 2007-04-04 12:57:55)

hi.
it is more like a game recording then a podcast really.
first of all... the quality of the microphone was alittle bad, although there was probably nothing you could do about that one.
2. it's like a game recording. if you've heard some of the blind cool tech podcast, they describe things about the game. you instead, however, just played the game as far as i know. i listened a bit and you emidiately started the game, no describing of what it is. take into account that your listeners if you have a podcast, are newbies to the game. recordings are different. with recordings you don't take that into account and just play the game. blind cool tech shows what a podcast of a game is like.
www.asmodean.net and in the game audio page (which is currently down) it shows you what a game recording is like. an alternative is liamerven.com/games who apparently hosts a mirror of the game recordings at asmodean.net so it is the same thing, however this one is not down at the time of writing but i knew there were some recordings at asmodean which are not on this site, so it's not completely up to date.
please note that I'm not saying your recording or podcast or whatever you're calling it was bad, but I'm giving tips as you're calling it a podcast and it's more like a recording.

2007-04-06 22:33:13

Speaking of podcasts, the one where someone was going to get all 40 trophys in a recording, will ya put it up on blind cool tech? Well I am off for now, thhanks for the feedback Arjan. And I haven't gone around to making a new recording of jd (I am really, really tired now), and am...
Snore, snore...
smile

2007-04-07 09:05:49

If someone can sort of teach me how to submit to BCT, I'll try and get all my 40 trophies. The only problem is that it might not work, because it's already been reported that you can't get certain trophies after you've got others. But we'll try.

2007-04-07 16:18:36

andy smith wrote:

Speaking of podcasts, the one where someone was going to get all 40 trophys in a recording, will ya put it up on blind cool tech?
smile

Are you talking about me?(Trajectory)?
See the other judgement day thread, my full game recording is up there. I've never submitted anything to blind cool tech, do you have to register or anything?

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2007-04-07 17:21:48

No registration required.

2007-04-07 18:09:05

Can someone try to clearly tell us whether you have to do something else then just dropping a MP3-file onto their FTP-server or not?

2007-04-07 20:20:31

That's more clear actually. I read about that 32kbps-issue, though I know a place where BCT could get tons of free storage, so maybe I'm going to contact them.

2007-04-07 21:59:57

How well are you doing in your Dutch language stuff?

2007-04-08 10:26:41

Hoe goed ben je in Nederlands spreken?

Do you now see the little problem?

2007-04-09 17:59:41

Well, we're quite offtopic here, so I could also say that I've launched my own podcast (in which I planned to do a JD-review). Its website is http://www.agp.us.tt/ and atm it has one episode online, but that has nothing to do with audiogames.

2007-04-14 09:00:36

Hi,
It does sort have to do with Audio Games because it is recording a review of an audio game.

2007-04-14 20:39:43

Get all ten bags and over 320 points.

2007-04-16 04:30:18

Sometimes, Parachute jump can take a fiew tries;just be patient with it. I believe that you will get more points if you try to make the enomies as far away from you as possible when you pass them. so if they are all the way to the left, be all the way to the right and vise versa. some times it takes a little directional trickery to get them where you want them(I believe they will try to come towards you). As well, I think the bags are in random places each time. Never pass one up to dodge an enomy! I can't personally say I've ever had to!
Does my recording help with this? It's quite hard to explain on the keyboard.