2007-04-11 08:56:37

Me either!

2007-04-12 16:57:25

Didn't get the point of this. Feeling more like unsubscribing. Though that's impossible. Oh dear. Will stop reading then. Bye!

2007-04-13 00:21:37

Same here...really, did not see the oint of all those unneccisary lines of text.
Geez.

Something something something insert canine related comment here

2007-04-13 01:04:09

Isn't that called an acrostic or something?

Official server host for vgstorm.com and developer of the Manamon 2 netplay server.
PSA: sending unsolicited PMs or emails to people you don't know asking them to buy you stuff is disrespectful. You'll just be ignored, so don't waste your time.

2007-04-13 07:07:41 (edited by arjan 2007-04-13 07:09:23)

as a matter of fact andy, writing all these lines of text is also a waste of time... and since we don't know what's coming up on the next posts, we don't know if it contains this stupid things so we can't skip it that easily.
edit: and if you think dark's podcasts are good, say it once, and don't clutter up the board with about sixty nine phrases that it is g r e a t or whatever.

2007-04-13 09:33:10

Need I also mention that complaining about other complaint posts is comically hypocritical?
I don't take offense, but I do laugh quite openly at it.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2007-04-13 12:56:25

Can we laugh together as one big family? (I've nothing to do.)

2007-04-13 14:06:15

Rofl, andy.
This topic was for shades of dume;
You said darks podcast was...(lines of text).
Very, very annoying.
And, yes, just say his podcast is great. I'm on a dialup connection, temperarely (thank god) so really, when we get posts like this, I'm waiting 1 minute for nothing.
But, this is a waste of my time, and everyone who reads this, but this is my last say in the matter.

2007-04-13 23:14:45

I'm forced to agree. Yes Dark's castings of the pod were of excellent quality. And you'll notice i'm only saying it ONCE!

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2007-04-14 00:07:38

That's not the point. The point is- that was totally unnecisary.

2007-04-14 03:28:37

And not everybody knows this, so not everybody can skip what is in all honesty complete and utter nonsense.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2007-04-14 11:27:52

Would you mind stopping to complain that much?

2007-04-14 16:27:10

Andy,

Your doing what we're doing!

But, I'm on a dialup connection, and in all honesty am unsubscribing from this topic.

I mean, really. You say we're complaining. However, we're doing it for a reason- that post about the podcast was way, way off topic, this is about sod, not about a podcast!

Get it? got it? good!

Now, I'm not even looking at this thing again!

2007-04-14 18:06:43

Funny, but I believe a person whotells others to stop complaining and then complains is what they call a hypocrite. Sorry to have to tel you this Andy but that means you. We actually had a good reason to complain. That post of yours was way! too! long! and! cluttered! with! nonsense! You, on the other hand, are getting upset because we're doing no more than telling you the truth. Well, you know what they say, the truth hurts.

2007-04-15 02:32:30 (edited by timberwolf1991 2007-04-15 02:33:20)

Hi,

You've got that right.

Oh, btw, I'm back on a cable high-speed connection (yayayayayayayaya!).

Btw, I like that signiture of yours..."Your just not right for our band, nxs!"

Anyway, I just finished downloading light cars. Totally addicting, totally fun- and totally lighttech-like!

Btw, that might've been off-topic, but in all honesty, the discussion was off-topic, anyway.