2005-03-18 06:13:25

Hey all,

Does anyone know what to do after the boss?

Thanks

Discord: clemchowder633

2005-03-18 12:21:48

When you have defeated the boss, then find

experiment controlbox. When you have found it, then start inserting data

wafers.

Good luck

2005-03-18 19:23:27

Hey The Ruler Of Dark Forces,

Thanks. But just one question. Where

is the box? Thanks.

2005-03-20 20:45:52

The

Experiment Control Box is located somewhere in the boss's lair. Just

explore and you'll find it.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2005-03-20 21:41:46

Is the order to insert the wafers the same always? And if it is, then

what's the order?

Thanks

2005-03-20 23:25:55

Hey.

I guess it's too late now, but
minor
spoil
e
r
s

Each

message in each level will tell you the order, for instance back in level 1

in a room to the right (see the walkthrough to find out where the message

was exactly) the message should've told you yello 1 or white 1 or some such

thing. That means that the yellow or white wafer goes in slot 1.  THere's

one message in a different place per level.  If you didn't keep track

then... tough cookies.  Or you could cheat and keep trying different combos

being sure to save right before doing the first one and using different

wafers each time and probably losing mad points.

James

James

2021-04-20 06:35:46

Hi all,
Where to download this game? I do like! Rdrdrdrdright!
Preesh!

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2021-04-20 06:40:01

The Dwarfer wrote:

Hi all,
Where to download this game? I do like! Rdrdrdrdright!
Preesh!

Why did you revive this

2021-04-20 07:24:36

@7 I don't know what SOD is if it is Shades of Doom  you can get it from
http://www.gmagames.com/sod.shtml

2021-04-20 07:28:04 (edited by Dark 2021-04-20 07:28:25)

@The Dwarfer, mmm, a bit odd to revive a topic from even longer ago than I've been on this forum but hay.

sod = shades of doom from gmagames.

Download the demo, and buy the full version here

and Read the database page here.

Our first audio fps, the first Audiogame I ever played myself, a truly landmark title, for all its slightly been surpassed by the likes of Swamp, still always worth a play, actually I should install it and give it a go myself.

Hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-04-20 07:34:00

okay, long post incoming, you have been worned.
I seriously don't get this. I'm not against axidental topic revival, especially from new users, but this really doesn't make any sense.
the dworfer, you should know better. if you really want to know how to download, you can just look in the db.
also, you couldn't have found this topic without knowing it was from 2005.
this is a guess, since i haven't tryed it, but even if you searched, there are so many topics about the game that I would be very surprised if this showed on the top.
also, you've been around since 2014 and I presume you knew this was against the rules.
so why did you do it?
I just want to end by saying this.
I wouldn't say this if a few things were different.
a, the user who revived this was very new.
b, this was the only topic about the game and they somehow didn't know to create a new one.
third, it wasn't written in the guidelines that doing this wasn't good.
and also, if your trying to mock people who do revive topics, sorry, but your really doing a bad job.
sorry if this sounds rood, I said it as politely as I could.

2021-04-20 07:57:25

no, wait, it doesn't sound like him. his account got hack?

2021-04-20 08:03:02

Post 7 has been reported, so I hope the admins will do something about it. People who have been here since 2012 should really know better.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2021-04-20 09:21:33 (edited by Dark 2021-04-20 09:22:24)

Bare in mind people before everyone gets on the dwarfer's case about this, that the name, "shades of doom" was never mentioned in this topic, its possible he was browsing the last page of forum posts, found this topic and didn't realise what the game is, after all, shades of doom hasn't exactly been in the public consciousness recently.

Admittedly the lack of grammar and random letters might suggest either laziness, intoxication  or yes, an account hack, but I'd prefer to give the benefit of the doubt before assuming this is malicious.

indeed this is why I answered the question in post ten, since hopefully that would have done with the matter, and of course, if this is malicious, then everyone getting into a state is just what the malefactor wants anyway.

Now you see, this topic isn't wasted, since I actually got to use the word "malefactor!" in general conversation big_smile.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2021-04-20 09:38:03

@dark, point, but i don't think so.
he could have created a new topic, and what's with the spammy letters right after the question?
oh BTW, the dworfer, if your reading this, spam like that's not funny, thankfully my voiceover doesn't get stuck, but my NVDA sometimes does, and it lags.
and if your asking a question, please just ask it, don't spam.
oh, also, this is why short forms are really confusing.
see, my voice over doesn't read the letters, it tries to read it as a word, which leaves me really confused about which game people are talking about.
for example, can anyone guess what pots is?
if you want to know and spoil it for yourself the name is below.
paladin of the sky, lol.
also, my voiceover pronounces A and H similarly, so it left me thinking, wait, there are quests in AAC?
any way, that's why shot forms are really confusing.

2021-04-20 10:07:53

this account has been hacked... The Dwarfer wouldn't write shit like that.

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2021-04-20 10:57:03

yeah, I mean, I don't know much about the guy but I used to talk to him and follow some of his stuff. I don't think He would do something stupid like that. 2 things, probably drunk or got hack

2021-04-20 12:49:48

wow i wish i had this game I've never been able to play the full version.

2021-04-20 13:23:47

Guys. He’s probably just stoned off his ass, or drunk, or both. Or perhaps he’s just bored. Either way this is what he does, and he probably got exactly the reaction he was hoping for.

2021-04-20 16:26:09

@michaelhoffman1976, shades of doom is still around and available, indeed while I bought version 1 back in the day, I have been thinking about getting the upgraded version and giving the game another try since it really is a classic.

2021-04-21 02:06:54

You could play Shades of Doom stoned, and hallucinate an entirely different game with a bunch of warped elements called shades of shroom.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2021-04-21 06:47:17

TheDwarfer wrote:

You could play Shades of Doom stoned, and hallucinate an entirely different game with a bunch of warped elements called shades of shroom.

For shiitake sweet sakes Stevo. I'm toadstoollly confused as to why you'd bring this ancient topic so high up to the front of the forum. Clearly you've established your presence as a fungi and all, but come on!
Now where did I put those data wafers? How could anyone come up with a name like that for edibles anyway.

2021-04-21 12:26:45

so i did buy the game and i played it when it was the first version the second version that i have now is awesome. though the doors don't exactly scenter in my headset it'w slightly to the left.