2007-03-25 21:10:20 (edited by dark empathy 2007-03-25 21:27:24)

With quite worrying regularity, the boys over at Lighttech interactive have produced games that just keep getting better. More complex audio, more gameplay elements, support for internet score posting etc.

It doesn't honestly seem all that long ago that Blankblock first appeared on the scene, but now Robjoy, Parham and Yakir present us with yet another great free game for you to get your teeth into. This one is the first episode in the tale of Guillermo Marsalis, a Spanish explorer sent to the mysterious south american island of Moajuba to retrieve an extensive hoard of treasure.
Marsalis first task is to travel the rock strewn gulf of Moajuba in his small but sturdy boat, trying to hook up treasure chests from the ocean floorwhile coping with hazards like Hungry sharks, arrow hurling Moajubian natives and treacherous whether conditions, ----  this is one instance where you'd rather lightning didn't even strike once!
This all adds up to a frantic, unpredictable game featuring multiple game play elements and some fantastic audio ambience. You can download Treasure hunt 1, as well as Lighttech's various other great free games by going to the Lighttech interactive page 

See you on the scoreboards!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-03-27 20:44:34

Hello, I installed this game but everytime I try to run it gives me this lovely message:
Run-time error '429':
ActiveX component can't create object

Because of a lack of the creation of an ActiveX object, I can't play this game. any idea how to make it run? I really want to persuade this game to run on my pc.
thanks
Ugur

2007-03-30 23:09:34

Hi ya,
I suggest you visit Lighttech website page called "things you'll need for running our games" at this address http://www.lighttechinteractive.com/web … ograms.php . Basically if you do not have Windows XP you will have to download the VB runtime, possibly direct X and sappy.
Hope it helps.

2007-03-30 23:50:54

I really did everything I can, the directX 9C is installed, the sapi 5.1 is installed, and also since vb libraries are included in xp I didn2t need to install it. but it doesn't work somehow. ActiveX component can't create object, I wonder why? and also I can't contact to lighttech interactive for support, because it rejects my mails since I have a non-western character set or something like this.
if anyone can contact to lighttech interactive for me, I'd be happy.
thanks,
Ugur

2007-03-31 06:58:53

hi,
have you tried redownloading the thing, and if this doesn't work, some of lighttech interactive's developers visit this forum from time to time so with a bit of luck, you'll get your problem solved.
best luck.