2007-03-25 20:00:01 (edited by dark empathy 2007-03-26 06:33:58)

This is Just to let everyone know that Phil Vlasak has released yet another patch for his Sarah game.

this one adds an extra room, and allows you to enter the antichamber, as well as containing all the fixes in Patch1 for those who didn't download it earlier, and of course the main Sarah game file has all the appropriate updates, so if your downloading the game for the first time you don't need to worry about the patch.

However, if you downloaded Sarah before the 22nd of March, get out your Flue pouder and remember to clearly say the name of The Pcs gamesWebsite to have even more features and content available in Phil's amazing game.

I only hope Phil doesn't update the game too many times, or I'm going to run out of Harry potter titles to reference! smile!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-03-26 15:46:36

We only got two of them (or three if there's a new one coming out right at the time that I'm writing this). So you'd better not complain that much, huh?