You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

I'm 26 years old, have been blind since birth and live in Belgium. I stumbled upon this website by accident while searhcing for an alternative way to download audiodescribed TV shows.

To the 3 previous posters, you are all unrestricted.

Hi to all the community.
My name is Rob, and I am from the UK.
I am a big fan of dragon ball Z fighting games, as well as action titles in the Audio Game list.
I'm sure we'll all get on, and become friends smile.
Thanks, that's all from me for now smile

hello
I am prateek from india, a gamer, student, and a youtuber.
I like to interact with new people and I would love to gane access in audio games forum.
and, I want to be updated with the gaming community as well.
thanks.
regards.

hey this is madhusudan from nepal, a high school student, small youtuber, works at a radio, writing poems and of course always love to play audio games.

Hi Fawaz, you are now unrestricted.

Hello,
I'm Fawaz, A computer science student, I am not into gaming world that much, but I like to try some games from time to time.
however, I have addiction of playroom, I've been there since 2011, (my user name is Fawaz).
other than that now a days playing Great toy robbery.
also tried crazy party and few other games, and a lot of games back in windows xp times.
great to be here.

Hi ryan, you are now unrestricted.

Hi everyone,

My name is Ryan, I look forward to engage in discussions and to learn from one-another.
My hobby's are Dungeons and Dragons, video games and music.

Hi james, you are now unrestricted.

Hey there. my name is James, I like audiogames and watching movies.

Vortex, shadyqueen and marco, you are all unrestricted. To anyone else, there is currently an issue where i can't access some member profiles to unrestrict, as in, there is no link, looking in to it, please be patient.

Hi, I'm a blind programmer who sometimes plays audiogames. I also value the off-topic section of this forum, learned a lot from it.

Hello there. I am a blind girl who loves audio gaming and loves discussing it as well. I think I could bring a lot of great discussion to the table. I love all kinds of gaming from rpg to board games, so I'll pretty much play anything, it just depends on my mood, lol!. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Hello my friends
I am alitce and I am from Spain smile

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.025 seconds (65% PHP - 35% DB) with 9 queries