You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

MissJP. you are now unrestricted.

Hi,

I’m Judith but my friends call me JP. I really love games but I’ve never been the type that would navigate websites like this. I’ve always heard good things about the site so I’m really excited to learn more about audio games and the platforms that they are on.
Thanks a lot for letting me join your community and I hope to have a great time here.

Ok, i see, i have to describe myself, not a problem.

I am 21 and i am living with my parents in a deasontly big house. I have two sisters and a brother and all are older then me. I am a student and i am trying to get to artoficial inteligents ingeneering. Is this enough, or you want more?

@Stealcase_ you are now unrestricted.

Hey, sorry for being a bother, but could you make me unrestricted?

I would appreciate it. smile

I don't remember having my vpn turned on when posting, and I just double checked my email to make sure it was correct.

@nerdcasm sorry for the delay. At the time, I ended up being away from the forum. I must say, I have checked your email address and we do need a valid one for the purposes of password resets and such. While I understand privacy, and I even respect it, it's important to have a way of getting back into your account if a password is lost, or, in my situation, my old email address died. When this happened, I forgot to update it and thus lost access to several places.

Hello? Just bringing this thread back up to the top as it would seem as though my original post has gone unnoticed. I'm pretty sure I'm posting in the correct topic...

Hey all. Totally blind girl looking to gain access. I don't game often but I love a good debate and am always apt to comment my very leftist opinions on whatever political issues may happen to come up. Other than that, I do sometimes say hi and am able to write in full sentences that are for the most part grammatically correct, so with all that in mind, I suppose I'm not a bot?

Hello, I new see this postfor remove Restricted flag after many times. First I was think have a problem with e-mail because I don't take an mail for verify my account. And I was check forum more detail and now I see this section. I see this post so late because unfortunately I wasn't have time. I'm join from Turkey. smile

Hi. I am vincenet from fcalifornia. I am, as my name can maybe suggest, 21 years old. And i am blind.

Hey I'm Ben, a Game Designer interested in making and playing accessible games. smile

missdiggy you are now unrestricted.

heya, im stevie! here to ask questions for uni research, if i may?

secret_land You are now unrestricted.

Hello, I'm back, now you can.

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.024 seconds (72% PHP - 28% DB) with 8 queries