You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Garnit, Wing of Eternity, Larsku, welcome to the forum!

Larry, I actually think I recognize you. Didn't you once run BlindCoolTech? I downloaded all sorts of podcasts from there back in the day.

Hello, my name is Larry Skutchan.
I have been in the blind computer community for several decades now and want to let folks know about a new web based game we developed at APH.
It is free, and it is located at crossword.aphtech.org.
There are a few puzzles that come with it, but you can download puzzles from other sites, like New York Times, and use this web site to solve them.
Thanks, and I look forward to learning more about your site.

I like music audio games programming and books of any type. This comunity offers a great range of games and i hope that i can be part of it.

Hi, I’m Garnit.  I have been playing games for quite a while now, but just discovered this forum, and so far I’m having a field day with this website.  Would love to be able to post, ask for any assistance, and share my opinions and any help  I might be able to offer  with everyone else.

Spay, you are now unrestricted. Welcome to the forum.

I live in Russia an avid player since school times! smile I love mud sound games and much much more. I write with the help of a translator. I will try to build phrases so that he has no chance of not translating correctly! smile

Greetings. please approve me sending messages on your forum.

lol I'm...not even sure what that last post is supposed to mean.

yes,that an ather account

Liam Gaster, what do you mean when you say "I am Liam Gaster again"? This makes it sound like you have had another account here.

Werybeeg, you seem to share an IP address with the user Patrickthepatshit. In addition, this whole "wery beeg" thing is a sort of in-joke among a very small subset of the community, which I'm surprised you even know about; given the really bad spelling, the IP  and the use of this phrase, I'm wondering if this is a troll account of some kind, and thus I'm hesitant to simply unrestrict you.

Helo tis werybeeg production we make werybeeg games for blinds yes codein werybeeg progrmming languages unresict? tanks.

hi iam liam gaster again  ,i luv the audio games forem so mutch  ,and i howp i kaan help ya all in this grate forem

@mmaslo1124 you are now unrestricted.

I like sports and actions such as kitchens golf swamp and madden.

Hi my name is mike and I am from Missouri. I want to learn about games especially Xbox games and steam

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.059 seconds (91% PHP - 9% DB) with 8 queries