You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Hello, my name is Muhammet. I was born in 2004 and I live in Turkey, I intend to develop my own game. Please confirm me

Hello, my name is Muhammet. I'm developing games on my own. Please let me in and confirm me.

fuck you bilal and mahdi, you 2 basterds, woof

My name is Sky Mundell from Victoria British Columbia. I work as a adaptive technology instructor teaching blind people technology. I heard of audiogames.net a long time ago, since 2002.

LOL Wtf

adkafjksdfjksdfjkadfhwehho23rz823rz8zweuuzowefquqh

lord wrote:

I'm lord. I like play VG. Storm games. And I like the python. But I'm I don't how to code the games. Only I playing. Hapy gaming!

@filip, @GloryMaster, @wildcat123456, @vincent_lg, @Aron Leppik and @lord, you are now all unrestricted, welcome to the forum.

I'm lord. I like play VG. Storm games. And I like the python. But I'm I don't how to code the games. Only I playing. Hapy gaming!

Hi!

My name is Aron and I'm from Estonia.
I've been blind since birth.
I'm a huge fan of mainstream games like "Mortal Kombat" and "Tekken".
I started playing videogames when I was 3 years old. My sided friend had a Nintendo Wii. The first game we "Playid" was "New super mario bros". We compleeted it. What I later found out was, that he had given me a Wii mote without batarys.
Later I got a Ps2 and.
I'm currently playing RE 6.
I also love to talk a lot and play audio games.

Have a nice day,
Aron

I assume, since we can't write posts here, we have to directly reply to this thread.  So here goes!

Hi, this is Vincent.  I'm a blind (and partly deaf) user.  So I might address specific accessibility concerns here, and praise the games I can play to.  Playing audio-only games won't work for me, fortunately, there are solutions and I'm here to talk about them.  I've also worked on a few accessibility projects (I'm still working on some of them, for that matter), so you would place me more among the developers than users in most cases.  But not all!

Hope that's enough for now,

Vincent

Hi My name is Kenny and I have been blind since birth. I joined this form because I love to talk about audio games.

Hi,  I would like to join this cite  so I know when a new audiogame is available.  I also want to help people who are struggling with games.

hi I dont know if you are remembering but I was unrestricted and my previous username was ficho but I aksydently deleted the file with my password so I was traiing to login but nothing so I clict the new password link but I did something and now I must activate my account one more time. so could you please unrestrict me aghen? thanks.

@Ahng and @nala, you are now unrestricted.

ah, I forgot to say, I am human, not a lion, as the name suggests

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.018 seconds (74% PHP - 26% DB) with 8 queries