You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Hello, I'm new to audio games, but I'm hoping to find something I'll like.

@aaron, I send you pm

Does the name Belatrix come to you as a reminder from a movie?

@JakobSkretting and @belatrix you are now unrestricted. Welcome.

Hello there. I found this place a long time ago, but I was just a guest. Now I want to be unrestricted

Hello. My name is Jacob. I'm 17 years old and come from Norway. I very like to play the audiogames. With all the drama hir is not so beautiful, but that will calm down certainly soon. Am very glad there is this Forum and would like to be a part of it.

@leftBrace you are now unrestricted.

Hi. I am a char. I want to signup on this Forum cause I am a blind gamer.

@carlevans welcome, you are now unrestricted.
I've had a chance to go to Dallas myself, although when we went it was at the time that their mal was closed, but it was still a nice day out nevertheless. I've had a chance to go to Texas twice.
Anyhow, I hope that you enjoy the forum.

Hi guys,

My name is Carl and I am from Dallas. I am a newbie on Audio Games Forum.

@铸剑大师 and @RafaelFernandes you are now both unrestricted. Looking forward to the shadow love guide and the developer contributions.

Hello, I want to participate because I'm starting in programming, I'm learning Java and I know a little bit of bgt. I want to answer questions in the space for developers ...

Jaidon Of the Caribbean wrote:

@goingsound,  I'm so happy someone else, who seems to have experience has decided to embark on doing something. I think it was my thread or wwhat. But i'm excited for this.

thanks for the welcome see you at the blincraft thread.

Hi,

I am not a bot!

Created account to post guide about chinese game Sword Shadow Love. Posted as Yanying Love in new releases room.

Thank you!

@goingsound,  I'm so happy someone else, who seems to have experience has decided to embark on doing something. I think it was my thread or wwhat. But i'm excited for this.

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.022 seconds (71% PHP - 29% DB) with 8 queries