You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

@labron-games hi there.
I'm doing well. What sorts of games do you like?

Hello everybody. How are you all doing? My name is Labron Minnis, & I am a very nice guy.

@crazygamer you are now unrestricted, and don't worry, I've double checked it this time before submitting the post.

hello audiogamers, ok i was recommended audiogames.net for i wanted some cool games, no one would help me so i asked for something cool. my name is jack i'm from germany. ok my english might not be acurate but as the t's and c's say english is to be done i'll make that effort for beeing stupid isn't what i want. oh lol and i'm 31 and i hope to have a laugh with everyone and i look forward to support game developers and beta test games for them. i don't think i've done any beta testing but to do something like that would mean alot to me and at least i'll feel good. i look forward to having a laugh. love you all.

no problem. and thank you for unrestricting me

Oops!
I've corrected this, you are now all unrestricted. That's my fault for writing out the post before checking all of the profiles. I think I got a bit overexcited there. My apologies.

@Ghaith no. I think he messed up lol

wait what?.  I am still restricted!

hey, my account is still restricted what's the problem. is it from me?

thanks aaron.
though i didn't thought that robotics are that much of an interesting thing for anyone, but yeah

@Love all sounds, @Ghaith and @uchiha madara, you are now all unrestricted.
Firstly: @Love All Sounds wow, your work sounds interesting!
Secondly: @Ghaith wow, robotics sounds fun. I don't think we've had a robotics-related topic on here yet, so this could be cool!
@uchiha madara Manamon's a pretty good game, Tomb Hunter has a legacy of it's own, and Super Liam is a classic. Not to mention that Paladin got fairly well received as well, although I do personally find that one a little hard, yet also fun at the same time.

hello Community
I love to play audio games like manamon,tomb hunter, super Liam,paladin of the sky.etc

hello.
My name is ghaith" i'm from UAE and i'm 14 years old.
I have couple of intrests such as robotics.
my hobbies , i like to swim, play jiujetsu, build robots, play audio games, read and write stories.
i've heard about the forum, and the reason i want to participate, is because i wanna have the latest news about audio games in genral.
Thanks

Hi all, my name is Elmar. I am from South Africa, and in my mid-thirties. I completed a 2 year sound engineering course for the blind.
This sound design course is an awe-inspiring idea!!!
Some of the things I have accomplished using my home studio includes: Recording and mixing of startup bands, post production of live recordings, producing backtracks for live use, voiceovers for a number of projects E.G. story narratives and prerecorded   broadcasting. However, haven’t used sound design in my work a lot. What makes this course so exceptional is that it is envisioned for the creation of audio games. But the possibilities   are quite vast, it could be used for a bunch of different applications.
I would be grateful to be givin access. Kindest regards

Hi all, my name is Elmar. I am from South Africa, and in my mid-thirties. I completed a 2 year sound engineering course for the blind.
This sound design course is an awe-inspiring idea!!!
Some of the things I have accomplished using my home studio includes: Recording and mixing of startup bands, post production of live recordings, producing backtracks for live use, voiceovers for a number of projects E.G. story narratives and prerecorded   broadcasting. However, haven’t used sound design in my work a lot. What makes this course so exceptional is that it is envisioned for the creation of audio games. But the possibilities   are quite vast, it could be used for a bunch of different applications.
I would be grateful to be givin access. Kindest regards

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.019 seconds (76% PHP - 24% DB) with 8 queries