You are not logged in. Please login or register.

Post new reply

Post new reply

Compose and post your new reply

You may use: BBCode Images Smilies

All fields with bold label must be completed before the form is submitted.

Required information for guests

Required information

Topic review (newest first)

Hola amigos, I come here to keep up with favorite audio games, and hope to learn about many more.  I like A heros Call, Fire Fight, ESP Pinball, manamon, and many more

hello, i am steve from manitoba canada. new to the forum and i do understand spammer are ruining the community and we need this procedure to protect it. anyway, nice to meet you all!

@furytornado's  you are now unrestricted. Feel free to explore the deepest threads. If you like chatting, there's a monthly chat each month if you aren't too sure what to talk about. Of course, you can pretty much post a topic about anything in the off topic room.

Hi there, Cameron here.

I'm new to your board and curious about exploring the deepest threads of it. I'm a passionate gamer, book reader, guitar player and that stranger who asks to pet your dog.

Hope you let me in and see ya in the off-topic and gaming areas smile

@blindaudiogamer you are now unrestricted.

Hi
I am new to these forums. I would like to get white listed. My name is dave from Philippines. I am totaly blind.
thanks.

@achebit You are now unrestricted, and we're all looking forward to hearing more about your project.

Hello,

My name is Christoper and I am an independent video game developer releasing under the name of Achebit. I recently had the idea to build an audio only game that could be played by people of all sight levels. It's a dungeon crawler and was initially developed for the 7DRL (seven day roguelike) game jam that just passed. I stumbled upon this community and the collection of audio games here and thought it would be the perfect place to share what I am working on.

HI,
@RubyCurry welcome to the forum, you are now unrestricted.

Hey Guys,

My name is Ruby R. Curry and I am new to the forum. Furthermore, I am a computer science graduate and I have been working as a software architect for Cloudways and I was the core member of the team which designed the full architecture to accommodate digitalOcean hosting serevr. Hence, enabling Cloudways to provide managed digitalOcean server. I am a big fond of games and I spend most of my leisure time playing and searching for the stuff like this. I am looking for the active interaction in the community.

@DylanCooper you are now unrestricted anyway, although just out of curiosity what sorts of games do you like?

Hello everyone, this is dylan cooper, newbie at this amazing forum I am such a gaming freak.

@Aaron: No problem. You are welcome. big_smile

I apologize for the delay with some of these older posts. Special thanks to slj for bringing this to my attention.
@Bobwicks @Finley @Oscar you are now unrestricted.
@nyx199032019 I apologize but there is some technical difficulties. I have informed the rest of the staff that for some reason, our forum software is not putting a link near your username at the moment, which would normally lead to your profile. I hope that we can get this sorted soon, but all I can do for now is apologize for the continued delay. This is the first (and so far only) time I have experienced this particular issue and I believe it is a software bug.

@Malia @Spoon you are both now unrestricted, @Malia sorry for the delay.
@SLJ thanks for bringing these older posts to my attention, I shall check them.

Currently installed 3 official extensions. Copyright © 2003–2010 PunBB.

Generated in 0.055 seconds (86% PHP - 14% DB) with 8 queries