2007-03-17 02:46:34

Hello audio gamers,

I have a problem and would like some real help.

Here

2007-03-17 04:19:16

Hello Hardy. while I'm not a sports fan myself, I certainly wish you luck with the developement of your american football game, ----- I realized as you started naming the players that you weren't talking about the sort of football we have here in England.

I don't know a lot about programming myself ---- and less about network and internet programming, but perhaps posting a request on the Audeasy mailing list
might help sinse there are many people there familiar with such things.

There is also a list especially for accessible game programmers, but I'm afraid I have no idea where to find that one, however I believe there's information on the Game accessibility.com website Posting about the developement of your game in the forums there might also be a good idea, sinse various developers hang around there as well.

sorry I can't be more help.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-03-17 07:53:07

Lol I wish I had understood what you said. (Just Kidding)! But there might be a manual also on http://www.blindprogrmming.com. If not, just join the programming mailing list and there you go! Well now, seriously, about what you said above, this is actually possible to happen. But, if I was you, I would put a code for the file to run when the server gets restarted. The hard thing is programming the ammerican football game (I like the soccer one better, though), and do not worry about the things next.

2007-03-17 12:29:06

Hi,
I wrote a post to this topic, but it has gone! where do you guys think my post has gone?

2007-03-17 12:31:06

Hi again,
I found out that jaws wasn't reading my poste. Sorry about that!