2007-03-03 08:21:43

Hi all,

I've just found an MMORPG and yes, it is an MMORPG, called Urban Dead.

It's set in a horror like theme, with zombies and humans viing for power and such.

I mean, there's a whole bunch of radio channels, like frequencies, and there are these things called genoraters. If they get destroied, you'll have no radio or phone communication.

Think of it as surviver. It's cool though; once you dye and become a zombie, someone has to res you, which I'm not exactly sure of how that's done. People register for this thing daily so it must be good and the fact that people actually have to protect electricity is kinda cool. There are entire orgs who's gole is to destroy sell phone towers. So that means for that time, you'll basicaly not be able to communicate with anyone in your contact list.

You also have full control of your char. You actually have to know where to go to get to one location to the next.

Here's my problem, though, and this is why I want you guys to check this game out to see if there is a possible way to fix this.

When you're navigating, buttons are labeled, but in a wierd way that I don't get.

Well, it's late here. Check the game out at www.urbandead.com and see what you guys think. And, this game is combat-oriented, if we just let the zombies do whatever around our cities, destroy our buildings, humans would have no shelter...

Check it out. Seems fun. I say seems because I haven't been playing long.

Thanks.

2007-03-03 12:54:53

this game sounds cool, like a larger version of the ps2 game silent hill.
i'll give it a try orin, thx for the info
arch

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.