2007-01-15 10:30:46

ROFL! That's great! Yeah. I have been in such situations. There was a topic about a game called "New Generic Apartment Building" that about everyone were stuck because of a fax machine. The topic was like:
What to do here? I have run out of things to do!
-Dunno. Same.
-Neither do I.
-Go and look at an FAQ.
And things. And I passed it without knowing that I was supposed to be stuck.

2007-01-17 13:45:01

Jade, would you please send me an email so that I can have your email to add you to the group?
And fortunately, the new version of Eria is ready. I will give it to Robert today, and after we fix the things that are needed to be fixed, it'd be out. I'd upload it before I go to my girlfriend's house tomorrow, so that would be in morning my time.
I would send a message to the group when it's uploaded.

2007-01-17 18:05:34

cool, unfortunately Google haven't got back to me yet reguarding my account. I'll see if I can get it from the group without actually being signed in, but I doubt I'll be allowed to do this.

Parham, if google haven't got back to me soon, could you possibly just attach the game to an E-mail and send it directly?

Sorry about being a pest.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-01-17 20:22:00

Come on it's ok. I have your email here. I had the thing in mind; don't worry.

2007-01-18 10:49:52

Jade, I don't know you have seen my message or not, but anyway I haven't received your email yet. How bad. *Sniff*. Lol

2007-01-18 11:51:20

Oh...
I thought I'd mentioned that my email was elsewhere on the board. I posted it in the topic of mine where I talked about programming and the game I'm working on, but I put symbols in it so that spambots couldn't snag it so easily.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2007-01-18 12:36:37

Ah got it. I'd get it from there.

2007-01-22 08:12:09

Hmm...it seems I have a problem.
When I try to open WinFrotz, I get a message like "9 files were unzipped successfully", yet I also have a Run Winzip button which, if clicked, says that my system isn't running WinZip, despite the fact that it really is.
What's worse: I cannot open the actual file without WinFrotz, and for some reason, despite it saying it's unzipped successfully...well, it obviously hasn't. Either that, or it isn't making the association.

Help would be good. I'd love to have this program running happily on my computer.

2007-01-22 09:34:17

Well, extract the folder with windows. Then, go to the folder and run the "winfrotz.exe" and open the game from there. If you want, you can click on "open with" and add winfrotz as a default program to open .z8 files,so that you wouldn't have to do this everytime.

2007-01-22 11:46:59

Okay well...now I have the program set up, and Jaws won't read it. I have Jaws 4.0

2007-01-22 21:22:20

Go to the file menu and open up a .z8 file (Eria, for example.). Then route jaws to pc and press page up, then try reading.

2007-01-23 02:48:51

Nope, I'm afraid it doesn't work. Do I have to have a newer version of Jaws? If so, I may be screwed  unless someone can help me out.

2007-01-23 12:41:59

Eek! This win frotz... Ack! It's pretty strange. I would solve this issue of yours as soon as possible.

2007-01-23 23:08:35

There is an interpreter written for the Mac, and a version of it have been ported to windows.
I fortunately have one copy of that, if you're interested i may can send ya a copy of it.
Regards,
Rob

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2007-01-25 03:35:58

Dear Lighttech Interactive,

My name, as you may have gathered, is Superkelby. I have been playing IF for about a year and a half now, and like to consider myself a good player. I would be delighted to beta test this game of yours, if you'll have me. What's better, I have a braille note, so if you haven't zblorbed the game, I can take it with me whereever I go. My email [email protected]. Please reply as soon as you can.
Best Regards

Kelby, the uninformed audio

gamer

2007-01-25 11:58:49

Hello,
Unfortunately I'll be away for six days and I wouldn't be able to do anything, but as soon as I'm back, I'll send an email to you and add you to the mailing list so that you will be in.
Thanks for the help!

2007-01-31 16:40:53

I'm back! Now aren't you lucky? big_smile

2007-02-02 00:02:33

Hello, Parham. It's Thursday here, and i was just wondering when the gme will be mailed to me. Once again, my email address is: [email protected]. Thanks

Kelby, the uninformed audio

gamer

2007-02-02 10:03:27 (edited by parham 2007-02-02 10:20:07)

It's done, sir, but an error was given, saying that your mailbox was not found. Well my email is,
parham...16 at gmail dot com
Remove the "..." sign and convert the at and dot to the "@" and "." and you will have it.

2007-02-16 14:37:30

Well I should apology to those who are waiting for the game to come out. Beta testers are not catching up as expected, I haven't received an answer from the most, and some others played and said that they're stuck, and when I gave them hints and they passed it, at the end, they said, "Oh. Well, it's a cool game.". What does that mean? No bugs? Lol.
So the next beta version is ready and I'm just waiting for the beta testers to catch up. I will keep you informed. And to Dark Empathy, Jade and everyone else who is in this forum and is one of the beta testers, I really meant no offense. I just wanted to inform others how the project is going along. I know Dark Empathy is still suffering from a finger injury and Jade is still working on the verbs and other fixes he had promissed and I'm waiting for them.

2007-02-16 17:11:46

I've been fiddling with a few things but have been slower than I've meant to be because development on the browser-based game was at a high for awhile. I should (don't quote me on this) have a totally workable version of what I said I'd give you within forty-eight hours of the posting of this message. Be warned, though, you may not love my suggestions.

2007-02-17 17:44:44

Lol as long as you call it "suggestions", I could guess that I may not love them. But, well, some call it "the improvements that will probably make the game better", and want their name added to the coders section of the game. Lol. Man, I have got so much to say that I cannot stop my tongue from saying some stuff, or in other terms, stop my hands from typing them...

2007-02-17 17:51:01

They are suggestions, nothing more. If you use them (and some of them, I do believe, are worth using) I would like credit, but I demand absolutely nothing. Indeed, I'm thankful for a chance to have played the game itself and for the chance to have been given the chance to offer input.