2006-12-20 14:25:09

Greetings Gamers,
BPCPrograms has returned. I did see the previous post on this topic and can say only one thing: neither posts were from myself or Malloc. I guess that is what you get for setting "remember me" to on. At any rate, yes BPC is back, and orders for Treasure Hunt are once again being accepted. Please do not Email me asking why I had shut down; I will not answer your post. I have received quite a few questions along those lines over the past six months or so. I hope this does not happen again however, and will take every precaution necessary to prevent it in the future.
Sincerely,
Munawar

2006-12-20 16:15:47

Hello.

I'm very glaed the site is back up, particularly sinse now I have a working copy of Net framework I will be able to try treasurehunt out (being exploration and plot based, it deffinately sounds like my type of game).

would you mind please posting a link to the bpc programs site?

Unfortunately I'm just about to dash off for two weeks at home (away from my net connection), but when I get back I'll certainly be giving Treasurehunt (AND ANYTHING ELSE bPC HAS TO OFFER), A GO.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-12-20 18:13:45 (edited by archer 2006-12-20 19:22:07)

hi,
i'm also exstatic that bpc is rose up out of the ashes and is now back in business,
p.s, munawar, i'll be e-mailing you soon, so be on the look out for my e-mail.
my address has changed since we were in contact from
[email protected]
so it'll be a different address.
p.s dark, the address is
http://www.bpcprograms.com
best reg

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.