2012-02-04 21:09:58

I've heard that if you have a gmail account, which I do, you can use anything that google has to offer. First, is this true? Second, can anyone make and/or point me to a tutorial on how to use Google Talk. And lastly, is this service of Google's free, considering you get your own telephone number? I don't really want to give out extra money, because (a) I haven't a credit card, and (b) I am not going to pay for internet telephony.

2012-02-05 07:47:18

hi
i got it to work, in early 2010 though.

for this , 2 gmail acounts should be connected to each other, just like skype.

but i didnt find it much accessible though, so skype could be the better one because it doesnt contain any spesific email acounts like gmail.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2012-02-08 06:39:07

Last I checked, Google Talk wasn't accessible on windows.
Also, I believe you may be gettin two Google Services mixed up. Unless something has changed, the service where you get a phone number and voice mail is Google Voice.

Lastly, I'm unaware of any Google product that costs money to use, besides the advertising program.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that

Shadow

2012-02-08 15:26:44

hi
from my experience that i have used, google talk is exactly like skype, 2 persons can call each other and talk on mike, and you can send voicemails, too using google talk.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.