2012-02-06 19:50:59 (edited by ultamentkiller 2012-02-06 19:56:13)

Hello. I was wondering if anyone can help me out with BGT. I understand the tutorials a little bit but need to be shown examples of how it works. I've tried creating the first practice game. I decided to just copy and paste the code to made sure it worked and it wasn't anything I was doing wrong. But it didn't work. I have a skype and a twitter account if anyone is willing to help me learn this. Please E-Mail me or send me a PM if you want my details to help. Mainly, I want someone who can elaborate and has patience. I learn quickly once I understand the basic concept. This was poorly written I know but you get the point. If anyone is willing to help, the weekends would be best since I don't get good wifi at my blind school.

2012-02-07 00:20:32

I am just getting back into coding using BGT, but I have a good grasp of traditional programming practice, and I'm finding that BGT is actually helping me refine my Object-oriented skills.  Send an auth request to bridgeweaver on Skype if you like, and I'll do what I can.