2006-11-24 16:10:27

Hi all. On Wednesday I ordered Chillingham. But yet I haven't got a mail from Bavisoft. This is really terrible, since I don't know if I have ordered tthe game. Did someone else have this problem?
Regards to all

2006-11-24 17:18:35

Well you could wait more than 48 hours. Audio game companies are usually only one man operations after all, and are not the individual's primary occupation.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-11-24 19:10:37

did you get an automatic creddit card reciet E-mail from Bavisoftt? if you did, then Chillingham is on it's way to you, I remember when I ordered Chillingham and Grizly, I was rather confused sinse I got the payment reciet but nothing to say "We're sending the games right away" ------ though send them they most certainly did!

If you didn't, I suggest contacting your bank and checking if the 40 dollars (or however much it costs), has been charged to your account. If you've not been charged for the game, then you can try ordering it again with no worries.

If you have sent the money for Chillingham but have no reciet, then you do seem to have a problem, and you'll deffinately need to contact bavisoft.

Hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-11-24 21:56:37

According to our merchant services account there have been no orders submitted under that name. Mail us at sales@ bavisoft.com