2006-10-27 21:35:51 (edited by aaron 2006-10-27 22:13:20)

hello,
i am wondering, have any of you tried any "motion simulators". what i mean is, at some theme parks, there are rides that don't exactly move, but simply make the seat go forward, backward, left and right, and also a little up and down.
there's one that i really enjoyed, known as "mad wave motion theatre". it's in the arcades, and there's 6 films, but apparently there's an upgrade the owner of the arcade can get that has 10 films. it's really ccool -- maximum is 2 g excelleration, which makes your cheeks go all wobbley!
but, it vibrates you to hell. i actually enjoyed that. i don't know if you guys will though, at some points it vibrates quite visciously. the mine was the funniest, there's a big ball like in indiana jones, and when it is rolling towards you, the thing litterally shakes like... well, i dunno. crazy.
it has some cool sounds and music, as well.
so. have any of you tried any of these? what were they like? did you enjoy them? i am just curious, that is all.

2006-11-04 10:33:12

Hi,
Yeah. I have been on some befor. Where is this simulater that you are talking about?

2006-11-04 15:12:18

the mad wave motion theatre can be found in arcades. we found one in southsea. there was an arcade called "games worf" or something like that, and near one of the doors was mad wave. it was rather fun.