2006-10-16 16:43:48

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone here could help me learn how to make a score posting server? You know, to post your gih scores...If anyone has any ideas, please reply...Thanks

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2006-10-18 01:19:41

hello mike

well,the process for building a system that has send/view and display score functionalitys is not so strait forward, special if you dont have good knolege of php/MYSQL programming,and that is the reason of Lighttech Interactive not having a score server for so long. I take this post as a good opportunity to tell you all things are going to change very soon. Lighttech Interactive  has finally maneged  to aquire a fully functional score server, wich we hope to lonch after or during the game developing contest (dec,22)
we will be having alot of updates soon enough...

best regards
Yakir Arbib

2006-10-19 02:23:56

Hey Yakir,
Well where'd you get the score server? No I don't know php/mysql, but I still hope to find a score server somewhere. ANy ideas?

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org

2006-10-19 22:21:48

Hi
There is a score server you can buy from Dan Z. You can find more information on it at:
www.danzgames.com
Hope this helps
Game Man

Game Man

2006-10-19 23:40:09

Heh...I know bout that of course, but I'd like my own score server, not have to host it on someone else's site...

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org