2006-10-18 03:03:15 (edited by dark empathy 2006-10-18 04:48:08)

Hello.

I'm having a recent spate of playing all the audio games that I bought a while back, and haven't played in a few months. One of these is galaxy ranger. One of the reasons I haven't played the game, is the fact that once i'd beaten the computer on all difficulties apart from insane, I wasn't sure what to do next.

One thing I haven't yet tried (though I've owned the game for quite a while now), is playing against somebody over the net, sinse every time I connect to the list, there seems to be nobody on it. This might be because the Durham university network is playing it's usual silly beggers reguarding connection, but I suspect not sinse it has no trouble with online games of Lords of the galaxy or score posting to Vip games zone. It might also be because i've never managed to catch anybody online.

I'd very much like to try having a game against somebody, (even though you'll probably beat the bejaggers out of me). So, if anyone wants to arrange a time with me to play that'd be great.

My Id is 222 (I didn't really understand the hole Id thing when I filled the form in, and now can't be bothered waisting a program install just to change it).

I'm afraid I won't be able to play iether of the vip sports titles with anybody, because I decided against buying Super football or Super tenis, sinse the gameplay in the demos against the computer seemed slightly repetitive and a litle simple to me ( i could consistantly thrash the computer at super football at all difficulties within two days of owning the game), but if anyone is up for a Lords of the Galaxy game that might also be fun.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)