2011-01-05 19:06:02

Hi, when I hit enter on the curb game, it starts.  Then I hit the dash on the numpad.  However when I hear the cars and, hit up or down arrow, it doesn't do anything.  Also when I hit space to hear the score, it just acts like I'm hitting space on the regular sight.  I'm use windows vista and, jfw 11.  I also downloaded the shockwave player.

2011-06-07 19:32:33

Hey. Sorry this post is rather late but i've only just registered. Firstly you need to unload your screne reader when you press enter. Then you carry on as normal. HTH [smile]
Lauren

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-12-01 16:57:16

Hi,
You do know you have to hold the arrow, right? Pressing it won't work on its own. And as Lauren said you do have to unload your screenreader.

Best Regards,
Hayden

2013-07-09 02:19:00

I am new to this site and would like to play a game.  So, how do I gey to the games?

2013-07-23 11:57:31

Hi! See http://audiogames.net/thecurbgame/

2014-01-03 05:49:07

Hi,i'm a swom player and have got two problems which need to be solved on my account please. First,i just logged in to play on my account today and i don't know why my level has been reset. My actual level is 200 something but now it started from 1 again. Second,my all weapon are lost and i need someone who can explain to me what it happens please. To make it easier,this is my id or user name which is robetto and password is england
Best regards,
Ben