2011-07-14 18:30:45

Coffeeking,
     Thanks loads! That worked a treat. Very strange that. I use firefox on my netbook and PC, and no problem on the netbook, but no go on the PC. I want a serious chat with these people.

Cheers!
          Orelia

People are always yelling at me for having my head in the clouds, but it's cool and peaceful up there, and there are always interesting shapes to see.

2011-07-15 13:12:25

Hi,
I'm in the uk, and am using internet explorer, and nothing on the blindmicemart works. I mean, I try going and it just sits there, same with the movie vault. Anyone know if they put tron legacy up there yet?

2011-07-16 18:23:57

they seem to have been delayed on the new "grand opening". As far as i know the movie vault should work, but some of the files are aweful bit rates, I mean, 32 kbps? I can't listen to a song at that quality, let alone a movie, ugh. ok, rant over, going to grind some collumbian coffee, yum!
i'm also going to see the last harry potter movie today so when I get back I'll probably post a topic letting you guys know how it was. I probably will leave some spoilers out,  if it was really good but I'll definitely post something. can't wait til the mice site has taht one,  part one has an awesome descriptive person, better than most of the others I"ve listened to.

I love fresh coffee, it's just so lovely! mmmmmmmmm, coffee!

2011-07-17 20:52:37

I don't get you guys and quality. I've tried listening to files with different qualities and don't notice any difference, they're still stereo, they aren't distorted, and aren't muffled.

2011-07-17 21:03:44

The second hary Potter movie, for instance. Its sterrio, but the sound cwallity is not very good.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2011-08-06 13:34:48

Still can't access the site in the UK.
Alice

2011-08-06 17:50:44

Strange. Its still working here in South Africa. Only thing is, I'm having endless problems with sendspace to download anything. So I decided to wait for whenever they change the download host, as they said on their website they would.

Brendan
-----
There is one rule above all others for being a man.  Whatever comes, face it on your feet.
@bcs993 on twitter, feel free to follow!

2011-10-18 09:25:10

Hello all,

I know I'm joining this discussion late, but I had to post all the same.

I've been checking the site I had bookmarked for the Blind Mice Movie Vault ever since the last batch of movies was put up on July 12, 2011. It's now mid-October and there's been no change. This is the longest I've seen them go without putting up new movies.

I did see those messages about a new site and having to be a member in order to see the movies. But I've tried to google and find out any kind of info on the site. Has the site been shut down? Even the Blind Mice Mart page I googled had nothing but info about the new site and three or four links. Am I just missing something or is Blind Mice finished?

I'd just like to know so I can stop chasing rainbows. Hope someone still reads this topic and has some light to shed. Thanks!

A Writer's Soap Box blog
http://www.soapbox00.blogspot.com
Blossom Book Reviews blog
http://www.blossomreviews.blogspot.com

2011-10-18 17:20:24

hi
i've switched completely from windows over to linux, and now only run windows in a vm. For those who are wondering I'm still maintaining the eloquence driver but it hasn't been updated so i haven't posted on it. Now, about the blind mice movie vault. i cannot access the vault with firefox, because they either are not aware of or do not want to fix the problem that prevents firefox from accessing taht part of the site. Frankly I'm about to just give up, because if i can't open the vault in linux I'm not going to boot up a vm just to use it. Anyone have any contact with whoever programs taht site so they can fix the problem?

I love fresh coffee, it's just so lovely! mmmmmmmmm, coffee!