2011-10-07 03:24:58 (edited by bryant 2011-10-07 03:25:48)

Hello.
I'm having a problem with youtube. When ever i try to post a comment on a video i've seen, it always says comment pending approval. Why is this, and how can i fix it?

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2011-10-07 04:24:28

When someone posts a video they can set how they want comments to work.  A person can totally disable comments, comments can be freely posted, or comments require approval from the owner of the video.  When set to approval, the comment will be sent to the video's owner, and once he decides it is something he wants on his video he can approve it.  Usually if someone sets their comments on approval, it means they are expecting a bunch of negative feedback and they want to sensor it.  The disabled comments option is pretty much the same thing, except it means the video owner is also lazy and doesn't want to bother with the approval process.  I admit I have used all 3 commenting types for my videos, hehe.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2011-10-07 05:04:47

Well i hate the fact that you are only limited to 500 characters, because when you go over that limit it messes up and you have to go back and remove a bunch of things. I can post the coment, but not with all the necisary information. When i get a lot of characters is when it says comment pending approval

proud to be a patreon of liam erven. Become a patreon today at patreon.com/liamerven

2011-10-07 09:47:08

I hate that as well.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software