2011-09-25 07:47:07

hi,
the subject says it all. how do i log out from new designed facebook?

I'm using  jaws 11 on an xp machine with IE8, and my problem is that i couldn't find the account button as usual...

when I tried to look at help pages, it said that i have to click to an aero between "home" and "my name", but i think that's impossible for me without a sighted person.

any help would be appriciated.

p.s. this issue is concerning me a lot, since there is a voulnerable security threat without logging out...

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-09-25 10:55:03

i haven't worked with facebook alot but, uh...
have you tryed to enter on your name account, and move down to see if there's an option called "sign out" or "log out?"

or,  use jaws cursor, and see if there is something like "graphic 211" or "graphic 410" or other graphics between home and your name?

i hope that helps

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2011-09-25 15:45:29

or use the mobile version!

2011-09-28 11:49:38

hi,
no, the issue has not been resolved completely.
ok, even if i login using mobile version, i couldn't find any clue as where to chat, and i think that's the thing with the internet version after some new changes...
I would like to request anyone, if possible, to please once try and help me to figure out this problem on my behalf?

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-10-05 06:33:29

Hi,
to log out of facebook as for as i know. *just checked it out* your best bet is to use the facebook mobile vertion of facebook. (i don't no how to give links so here is the web adress.)
www.m.facebook.com
ccopy and past the link, past it into firefox internet explorer or what web browser you are using and your good to go.
1. go into the jaws links list diolog.
2. press control pluss end to get to the bottom of the list.
3. you should here jaws or your screen reader say "log out" click that and you are loged out of facebook mobile.

hope that helps.

I'm gone for real :)