2006-06-22 20:48:28

I've gotten to the frog by the swamp. How do I catch it? I use the left and right arrow keys to follow it but when I press the up arrow to catch it, all I hear is Fredrick saying, "boy he's hard to catch!" That ends the chase session. Any ideas? Thanks for all the clues!

2006-06-22 21:02:00

well, really there's only two options,
the tired saying try and try again, or just press f5 and use the cheat to catch the little sod.
lol, smile.
hth.

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-06-22 21:10:28

Thanks Archer. One more silly question about the Forum. I'm in Pacific Daylight Savings Time. How do I set the time zone in the forum page? Sorry this is off topic. Thanks again for the info on froggy

2006-06-22 21:28:40

Hi.

To set any of your options for the forum just click on your profile. there are various settings pages here where you can right a signiture and muck about with the board display, but the first page you'll come to when you click on "profile" is the "Essentials" page, which has the drop down box for setting your time zone towards the bottom.

I hope this helps.

have fun with Chillingham!

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2006-06-23 08:55:09

hi,
your welcome rbt, i've played chillingham several times and now all the trix.
any advice i'll be happy to give you.
infact the f5 cheat works with everything infact, frog, hermitt noises, fights, alligator attacks, bug catching everything like that can be resolved with one button being pressed.
best reg

Pay my respects to grace and virtue,
Send my condolences to good,
Hear my regards to soul and romance,
They always did the best they could.

2006-08-11 23:18:58

Hi. I would like to take you up on your help offer. I have just started chillingham and am up to the point where I have got the pistol and map, gone to the antique store helped the owner and got the silver bullets, gone to the road, I have tried all combinations from the inventory to kill the vampires and the madman in the tree. I have a pistol as I can kill the warewolf but I dont know how as it says it is still in the inventory, and I can't get more than one item from the inventory. it saya That wont do.
What am I missing, can you plese help.
regards randels69

2006-08-11 23:45:45

That's odd. I've never had that happen. The only way to kill Vampires is with the wooden stakes, which the store owner should have given you after your first termite quest. The Werewolves are indeed vulnerable to the pistol, but you need to load it first. Did you get the water balloons? You need those for the Witches. That is to say, get the balloons from the pet store, go to the swamp and fill the balloons with swamp water. As for the pistol, you have to Use the bullets with the pistol. That should get you ready to whip some Werewolf, Witch and Vampire arse.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2006-08-12 09:08:45

i haven't played but you would have to be lucky and not encounter any witches on your way to the swamp.