2006-08-05 20:59:38

hi,
here's my statistics for this troop2 game. i wrote those myself, so they are not the actual statistics, but rather some general comment on how i did it.
definitely my best troopanum 2 game ever. unfortunately didn't have too many portals, only two - otherwise my score could have been even better. the good thing was that i had many super lasers, which, as usual, i tried to save for lord vector's ship. i successfully did that. i also had loads and loads of base reinforcers. but best of all, i did not lose any lives at all - not even at level 16 with the bombs. also, i finally! m anaged to land my ship successfully on the bonus round, those reflexes of mine are improving a lot. i far didn't get as many points like jarrod jicha of that review of troop2 did, but i got 97000 points. i was also impressed to find that i had managed to get rid of 8 sets of ships on the second bonus level. there were four landers -- two hovercrafts and two liquidators. the second liquidator also only landed a second after the first one did.
right, i am done with my own comments, so it's now time to post the stats of my game, the stats that the game wrote.
***Statistics for Game Started on 5-8-2006 20:15:50

Final Score: 933535
You beat the game! Congratulations!
Difficulty: Easy/Baby Black Hole
Game Duration: 28 minutes 55 seconds
Total laser shots fired: 905
Laser accuracy: 96,1%
You successfully landed on the Landing Ship bonus level and received 98000 points, as well as an extra life.
You killed 8 rounds of ships on the Ship Barrage Bonus level, and received 120000 points. You were also awarded a portal.
You did not lose any lives
On normal levels, you moved your ship a total of 6462 times.
You destroyed 150 Cruiser's
You destroyed 50 Lunar Lifter's
You destroyed 137 Enforcer's
You destroyed 97 Hovercraft's
You destroyed 104 Liquidator's
You didn't destroy any moonrocks
You avoided 35 bombs in the process of killing Lord Vector
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 2
You picked up a portal on wave 3
You picked up a super laser on wave 6
You picked up a super laser on wave 6
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 7
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 7
You picked up a super laser on wave 9
You picked up a super laser on wave 11
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 14
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 14
You picked up a 30000 point bonus on wave 15
You picked up a rifle on wave 15
You picked up a ground nuke on wave 15
You picked up a rifle on wave 15
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 15
You picked up a smart bomb on wave 15
You picked up a base reinforcer on wave 15
You picked up a 50000 point bonus on wave 15
You picked up an 80000 point bonus on wave 15

2006-08-06 10:14:34 (edited by arjan 2006-08-06 10:17:56)

i got even more points now, and this was just soooo unfair! i could have been on place 9 on the score boards, but someone just beat me with only a hundred points in difference. again, only two portals, and only 98000 points on the first bonus round - but i did it again. i lost one life on level 16 this time, but that was perhaps because of the lack of super lasers i had - i had too many ground nukes and base reinforcers, because there were only four ships that landed. i didn't mind having one base reinforcer and ground nuke but since i don't have much of a problem with those i prefer no more then those... oh well.... i don't think i'll win on walk in space because i can't cope with those moon rocks, and i don't like the gorbians either.