2011-09-09 21:37:25

hello friends,

i need an accessible free hosting service, to test my html files.
well, i know there are cheap-prices for hosting these days, but for now i want a free hosting +php support + my SQL data base, to test my codes and such.

do you know any good of them?

thanks so much

twitter: @hadirezae3
discord: Hadi

2011-09-09 22:35:33

Hi,
I know a free host call
0fees or something but it is not good much.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-09-11 14:06:30 (edited by grryfindore 2011-09-11 14:07:20)

Hello.
I am useing
http://0000free.com
as my host,and I do not see anything bad in it. in a hosting servis for free, what more do you want?
If you need any help with signing up, setting up a domain or such, do let me know,and I'll try to help.
Grryf.

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2011-09-11 16:19:03

hello grryf!

wow man you are awesome.

in my google/yahoo/whatever searches, i have not found this one... seems so cool!

i'm checking the webpage, see what can i figure out. i will probably let you know if i need any help in setting up the account.

anyway, this may drift to off-topic, where have you learned the HTML coding?
i mean, well i'm just learning it from some PDF books, but if you know a good source or something, please let me know

thanks man!

2011-09-11 16:36:53

www.w3schools.com
this is a good source for learning html

This is not a signature.

2011-09-11 16:49:32

hello.
You are welcome. as for where did I learned html from is the sight which druv posted above.lol.
That host is pretty nice, in my opinion,and you can get a free domain and all from a link which's there on their sight, the domain will be co.cc though. the free domains which you can find are usually cocc's tk's and such. not com or such,as they have a small registration fee.
Feel free to contact me or reply here.Grryf.

Follow me on twitter

2011-09-11 18:39:06 (edited by hadi.gsf 2011-09-11 20:06:58)

hello guys

thank you dhruv for the link.. and thanks grryf.

well, i have some questions, if you can answer...
first.. is that really true? you can get the free .co.cc for ever? for no price? i don't know, it says that one year for $0, is it just for one year?
and.. what type of account should i register, basic or advanced? it says you should have 20 posts in a month for the advanced mode, lol
please advise
(oh god i'm verry happy to day, this hosting site is holy awesome)

oh, and that site for learning html and so
there are many links and toturials out there... can you recommend some of them to me? or i just need to poke around the site and see what is the best? well i'm just basic in HTML coding, wandering that if i should learn html v5, or what, or even should i learn XML?
what's your idea

thanks alot!

2011-09-12 10:55:44

Hello.
go with basic for now, register a forum account if you choose to do so,just make 20 posts and make it advance. and yes,you have it for free for a year,all domains are so,even if they are payed for. you have to give a yearly fee. so what I mean for the free co cc domain is, if you are registering for a domain which ain't so popular you will get it for free,and you can renew it for free the next year.
go here.
http://www.w3schools.com/html/default.asp
When you have clicked on the link,press 1 if you are useing jaws, it'll take you to the heading level1 that's where the chapter starts from. go through hole of the tutorial,then why not go for htm 5 as well. I  suggest css too.
Hope I've answered all o your questions. if not,do reply.Grryf.

Follow me on twitter

2011-09-12 14:47:07

hello grryf

thanks yeah... i've got my answers thanks again

the tutorial looks  complex but, who knows, i might be able to make it
they have wrote it verry well!

i've read something like 5 or 6 chapters at one hour--i feel my brain is coming down lol

i guess i need to spend more time for it

2011-09-12 18:28:58

Hello.
A better way to do the tutorials will be to learn along, to do the examples given there,and just as an test to implement what you are learning.
For example, if they are showing how to make headings, I'd go and type in a notepad of course,
<h1> this is a test of a heading level 1</h1>
In that way,I'd learn better.
Of course, everyone has different ways of learning, so you might have a different one. HTH. if anything is unclear, do let us know.Grryf.

Follow me on twitter

2011-09-13 12:08:21

hi ghrryf

i've got a problem.. when i want to order my account, it doesn't accept my forum username... i write it exactly correct!

i donno what's goin' on

do you have any idea why's like that?

2011-09-13 16:19:39

hello.
What does it say? any message which comes up? and say you don't have any spaces or such dot's dashes etc? right? just read the faq on the sign up page of the hosting servis.
HTh.

Follow me on twitter

2011-09-14 17:53:17

hi ghrryf,
thanks for your information..

i have a question

i've got the account... anyway,
how many packages, i can have? i've messed up with my domain, want to order another package, is it available?