2011-09-11 17:23:04

Hi, the blind mice mart site isn't working. do you know, if this depents on where i live, or is it down? and another question: is there another way to get to the movie fault on the site?

2011-09-11 21:39:21

what is this website? I've never heard of it before.
I don't think it should depend on where you live, perhaps it's just down for some reason or another.
HTH.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-09-12 08:07:27

@lauren: It is a website which has links to thousands of described movies. The last time I checked, they were trying to upload all of their movies to a new host; they were using sendspace for their file hosting previously. If you're interested, just google blind mice vault.

2011-09-13 21:39:29

actually there is an ip ban. it won't let you get movies outside the u s which is stupid. Guess there was to much server problems

Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.

2011-09-14 09:16:26

Hm; that's odd. I have absolutely no trouble getting in. I can download the movies in the vault, though if you can access it, it might be wise to save a copy of the page where all the download links are, in case they block everyone outside the US.