2011-09-05 19:08:24

Hi,
This is the software I make movies with. You can let sapi 4 or 5 read the text you have typed, and add some sounds  (This feature is only available to sapi 5). You can download it from:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10847682/DSpeech%20setup.exe

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-09-09 11:53:14

can I play with SAPI tags?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2011-09-09 12:25:50

Hi,
Yes. For more functions, please press the applications key while being in the text box.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-09-10 13:58:35

Hmmm, Burak,

I'm facing a problem.
When i try to change the voice, the programme shows an error and shuts down.

Any solution?

And btw, how do you make movies using this programme?

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-09-10 15:35:48

Hi Sid,
Are you using sapi 4 voices in the program, then switch sapi5 voices and try again. You Can find these options in the options menu. If you're using sapi 5, then do the reverce. You will see an option "play wav or mp3 file" in the insert keyword when you press the application key while being in the text box. Hope this  helps.

2011-09-11 07:07:54

thanks burak, this solve my problem, too

This is not a signature.