2011-09-03 13:32:25

Hi,
Here is my second movie with more sounds. Verious synthesizers trying to kill ms sam.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10847682/Movie.rar

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-09-03 19:29:25

Hello burak. That was pretty funny actually. I have 1 question how did you get that voice that's in mota and where can i download it? Is it free or do you have to buy it?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2011-09-04 07:38:16

Hi burak,
what voice did you use for the terkish voice? it sounds really good and i like that it can speak english.
what i mean is when i try the spanish voice (pallina) it speaks in spanish. oh and it sounds really nice to..

the movie was great and i am thinking of making one maybe when i get my macbook, not sure.
thanks,
brad.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-09-04 18:38:17

Hi,
Acapella voice is Heather. I think you will have to buy it. Also I can make the Turkish voice speaking English like that:
Du yu spik Törkiş?
It's acapella Ipek.
I'm glad you liked my movie.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2011-09-05 17:46:53

Hi,
Here is my other movie.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10847682/Movie%282%29.zip
Hope you enjoy.

2011-09-06 08:02:23

Hi burak, no i don't speak terkish sorry.
but great movies.
brad.

I'm gone for real :)

2011-09-06 10:24:36

I think he meant you have to spell the English words in a different, phonetic like way so that the Turkish speech synthesizer then pronounces them like english. Maybe Turkish and English have the same phonemes, or at least enough of them that are similar, I don't know either. :-D
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.

2011-09-06 11:57:09

I can't listen to it because it tries to open it with windows live moovie maker and it doesn't work.
Any help please? big_smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-09-06 17:49:12 (edited by burak 2011-09-06 17:51:22)

Hi,
Press the applications key and select winrar or winzip whatever big_smile

2011-09-06 18:06:32

Burak, I think Lauren has already extracted it. :-D
What file type is it, Lauren? I wonder why Windows Movie Maker should try to open the file if it's an audio only one. In any case, the applications key and subsequently finding the "Open with..." item in the menu that just popped up should do the trick for you.
Lukas

I won't be using this account any more or participating in the forum activity through other childish means like creating an alternate account. I've asked for the account to be removed but I'm not sure if that's actually technically possible here. Just writing this for people to know that I won't be replying, posting new topics or checking private messages until the account is potentially removed.