2006-05-19 07:35:05

hi,
i need help in godwars2. how do you decipher those maps? i can't really manage to do anything with it, have gotten a few corrects and then i screw it all up again and get confused it says. the ciphers were once all high, but that's not going to work, because high can go from 1 to 3, and very high is 4. anyone has deciphered any maps and a how-to-do-it tip would be very great.

2006-05-19 08:18:37 (edited by the_ruler_of_dark_forces 2006-05-19 08:19:34)

I have the same problem.

2006-05-19 12:55:42

Yeah, some people can just do it in a whoosh, decipher them, but i don't get how.

2006-05-19 13:57:59

Hello all.
Its not that difficult.
At first, wield the map with right hand, la, then you will have techniques with both hands. It is like lockpick, where you have 3 sequence, and you have to put them i the correct place to break the lock. Here, it is 5 instead of three, and the techniques are quite different, but when you type R? or l? while you're wielding the map and assisting with left, you will see how it works.
Rj.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion
Visit my site for all the things I do and to contact me.
You can also stop by for a slice of Pi

2006-05-19 15:59:12

no, not that.
we dont know how it works. we do r? info and it says one up, we need help with puzzle solving these maps. robjoy can you help us? i mean i know it needs to be correct. how do you get it correct,i mean what does it have to be?
does it have to be at the "medium" point or something?

2006-05-19 16:23:52

it should be at correct. however robjoy, high can go from 1 to 3, so if it says the ciphers ar all high, when you start lowering them all it can actually say that some are correct and another one is still high, and when you lower that one, the other ones are going to be low if you don't have a specific technique for it. i can't lower the ciphers by itself. i mean, i can do 1 down, but that technique also results in the other ones going one down. i don't get it.

2006-05-21 07:57:19

i managed to decipher a map now with help from someone. but still it is too complicated for me.

2006-05-21 09:55:41

Well, when you raise one, the others will be lowered, you have to work around to make cor everything.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-05-22 08:35:43

You can't expect it just to work like that though. I always paid someone to solve the maps for me.

Discord: clemchowder633

2006-05-22 16:53:32

Well, if you have free soulpoints, then why not. But if you are an experimental kinda-guy, then you should decypher it alone.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-05-23 07:47:02

yeah it is very difficult to do it for me, not for others though, but you'll have to lose some soulpoints at least, because you need to buy the maps. well i have got quite a lot of soulpoints, about 73000. the duration of how it takes to decipher a map is also quite annoying - it does eveything and takes a long time sometimes if you know you got the ciphers all right and go on a whole list of techniques that will take ages.

2006-05-23 12:22:07

Wel, if you buy a good map, then you can decypher it within 5 mins.

----------
Robjoy, AKA Erion

2006-07-30 18:29:28

Hi,
Well if these people can decipher them in about 1 minute there' gotta be a trick to it. I mean its pretty impossible to get them all right that quickly...

Regards,
Mike
Co-Founder, RS Games
www.rsgames.org