2011-08-16 10:19:59

Hi.

Just to say sorry for my absense.

I've been away for a couple of weeks at the light opera festival I go to every august. Internet connections have been dicy at best, and while I've got the odd E-mail, I couldn't get anything sustained enough to let me connect to a forum (bt open zone my foot!).

I'll be going off to music summer school for a week on friday, but after that time I'll be back again, and news and site updates should be back on track.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-08-16 12:14:40

burak, i'd delete that post if i were you.
Dark! It's good to have you back on the forum, we need more randamness on here these days big_smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-08-16 12:37:29

mmm burak, what has me being here or not got to do with perilous hearts?

The game is being developed by Philip bennifall of Blastbay studios.

As for randomness lauren, You might enjoy the gamebook I created with darkgrue if your looking for that sort of thing, random it deffinately is, though with a title like "the horrible dungeons of dreadful doom!" what do you expect.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2011-08-16 14:04:59

lol smile

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln