2011-08-10 18:47:40

hi.
As i've seen, there is a spam robot who wants to post ads!
Does the moderators and administrators in here can prevent this thing?

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2011-08-10 19:38:10

hi,
i'm sure they know about it, but i don't think they can delete all the spambots, because then more will come. Thanks for trying to help.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. -Abraham Lincoln

2011-08-10 19:39:38

Relax man, its a fact of life in a forum. All we can really do is deal with them until the admins delete them.

2011-08-11 11:59:58

hi,

if technology allows, couldn't there be a semi-automated spam deletion system?
if someone feels like something is a spam, report it, and it could be automatically be deleted based on the proof of a certain criteria.

He picked up the wrench and broke the guy’s wrist with it, one, and then the other wrist, two, and turned back and did the same to the guy who had held the hammer, three, four. The two men were somebody’s weapons, consciously deployed, and no soldier left an enemy’s abandoned ordnance on the field in working order.

2011-08-11 12:44:12

hi.
If there is an antispam technology, it will delete the annoying,crappy,nasty, and fucking spambots.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!